US importer of Chinese kit saws?

JonCraig

Super OPE Member
Local time
3:57 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Maybe a dumb question. Is there someone in the US who buys saw kits from Hutzl who sells those kits stateside?

I’m thinking guys with eBay stores, etc who might add the whole kits to their orders. Seems like it should drastically reduce shipping costs.

Here’s my thoughts... one of those 070 kits is $223, and when it’s all put together, I figure it’s worth about that. But I can’t bring myself to pay $125 in shipping.

So is there anyone who tacks these onto a large parts order and resells them stateside? I think it would be a fun project, and I’ll probably never own a real 070 anyway.

Dumb question?

earlthegoat2

Super OPE Member
Local time
4:57 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
342 before shipping from HL Supply.

After shipping you’d be only a little behind on money but you would get the kit way faster and HL will stand behind the product way better than rando Brutal English as second language customer service from overseas.

Gentleman

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Maybe a dumb question. Is there someone in the US who buys saw kits from Hutzl who sells those kits stateside?

I’m thinking guys with eBay stores, etc who might add the whole kits to their orders. Seems like it should drastically reduce shipping costs.

Here’s my thoughts... one of those 070 kits is $223, and when it’s all put together, I figure it’s worth about that. But I can’t bring myself to pay $125 in shipping.

So is there anyone who tacks these onto a large parts order and resells them stateside? I think it would be a fun project, and I’ll probably never own a real 070 anyway.

Dumb question?

Dumb question?
We bring them in. If you can wait then we can add some saws to our order. It would save you on the shipping.

J_M____

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
After shipping you’d be only a little behind on money but you would get the kit way faster and HL will stand behind the product way better than rando Brutal English as second language customer service from overseas.

Huztl actually ships anything over 2 kilos express. I placed an order last year on a Saturday and had it in hand the next Tuesday, (3 days later!) it was actually faster than hl supply

Tractorsaw1

Super OPE Member
Local time
3:57 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Is that $250 070 price only a year end special? Been thinking about picking 1 up myself for a winter project