PAST UPSTATE NY GTG 2019 - Sunday May 5th

malk315

Running Saws for Therapy
Local time
9:35 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Was talking to the factory Oregon rep a while back. We were debating whether it was worth doing the live feed or not. I'm fine with not doing it.

Hey Steve -- it would make things easier for me in terms of bringing just saw stuff and not all of the equipment involved with streaming.
I have access to a brand new Parrot Anafi drone w/ 4K camera and all of the bells and whistles. It's super easy to fly and super portable. Perhaps I'll bring it and get some overhead footage.
I had it up at 200' in my neighborhood and the stability and detail of the 4K cam is pretty sweet.

Some footage messing around in the yard:

Adirondackstihl

Vert Da Furk........Bork Bork Bork
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hey Steve -- it would make things easier for me in terms of bringing just saw stuff and not all of the equipment involved with streaming.
I have access to a brand new Parrot Anafi drone w/ 4K camera and all of the bells and whistles. It's super easy to fly and super portable. Perhaps I'll bring it and get some overhead footage.
I had it up at 200' in my neighborhood and the stability and detail of the 4K cam is pretty sweet.

We got “Blades” there too.
DJI Phantom 3

Spike60

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
How sbout the new 550 Bob? Version 2. I hear they are nice.

Hey Jeff;

Yup, I have one of them fired up that I could bring. They haven't been out as long, so it's less likely somebody else will show up with one. My "no saws" idea ain't lasting too long is it? lol

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hey Jeff;

Yup, I have one of them fired up that I could bring. They haven't been out as long, so it's less likely somebody else will show up with one. My "no saws" idea ain't lasting too long is it? lol
Thanks Bob. I hear good things about those 550 2nd gen. saws.

Cobby08

I’m a face down ass up guy
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hey Jeff;

Lasted longer than my no saw idea... :para:

Habada
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

We got “Blades” there too.
DJI Phantom 3

Marshy

WFO Cutting
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
If someone going to gtg is goin through/near me on the way they are welcome to pick up my raffle 462 to take along
I might be able to do that. I can swing down through Camden and come into Rome and over to Utica before getting onto the 90. I have to discuss my plans with SWMBO before I fully commit but I'm pretty sure I'm going. There's room for you if you want to join.

Big1066ih

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I might be able to do that. I can swing down through Camden and come into Rome and over to Utica before getting onto the 90. I have to discuss my plans with SWMBO before I fully commit but I'm pretty sure I'm going. There's room for you if you want to join.
Let me know, work status will determine what I can do.