Dustin4185

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
2:53 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So where is th video of them running?
It was too late when I got them yesterday, and I left for a mini vacation with the family today. I did fire them up and run them to see what they sounded like.

I guess I need to get a YouTube channel to appease the video folks. We got my son a GoPro so I guess he can film me.

I thought pictures were good enough!

CR888

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
4:53 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So where is th video of them running?
Run them! Hell no they were'nt disassembled ported and put back together by TN's finest monkey hands to actually work and get all dirty. He's started them up, done a little piss-revving, what more do u want. A few months down the road a new model will come out, these guys will need to look their best for their big day of compression tests, no load rpm tach run, full polish followed by an extensive photo shoot, loaded up into ope's TP to be sold to the highest bidder. These ladies of leisure have a big job to do.

Last edited:

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
1:53 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It was too late when I got them yesterday, and I left for a mini vacation with the family today. I did fire them up and run them to see what they sounded like.

I guess I need to get a YouTube channel to appease the video folks. We got my son a GoPro so I guess he can film me.

I thought pictures were good enough!

Hope you guys are having fun! #portedsawsaredumb
Having a gmail made it stupid easy for me to up load video.

Dustin4185

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Run them! Hell no they were'nt disassembled ported and put back together by TN's finest monkey hands to actually work and get all dirty. He's started them up, done a little piss-revving, what more do u want. A few months down the road a new model will come out, these guys will need to look their best for their big day of compression tests, no load rpm tach run, full polish followed by an extensive photo shoot, loaded up into ope's TP to be sold to the highest bidder. These ladies of leisure have a big job to do.
I work my saws pretty hard. Can't wait until Sunday when we get home. It is supposed to warm up some and I need some saw therapy.

CR888

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
4:53 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I work my saws pretty hard. Can't wait until Sunday when we get home. It is supposed to warm up some and I need some saw therapy.
Just havin a laugh Dustin, I'm jealous those 2 aren't in my stable. I just sold a saw with less than a tank run through it this week. It was an Echo 550p that just did'nt get picked up with ported Stihl's & Huskyz sitting beside it. I owned it for 2+ years and made a profit after freighting it in from the states. So I'm on the hunt for another saw now not that I need another.

Dustin4185

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just havin a laugh Dustin, I'm jealous those 2 aren't in my stable. I just sold a saw with less than a tank run through it this week. It was an Echo 550p that just did'nt get picked up with ported Stihl's & Huskyz sitting beside it. I owned it for 2+ years and made a profit after freighting it in from the states. So I'm on the hunt for another saw now not that I need another.
I know you are. My son said "I think you have enough saws" to which I replied, "you know they will all be yours one day". He had a change of heart then. He loves running the little saws like the 026, 024, 241. He wanted a saw for Christmas but the wife said NO. He is a hard worker at 8 and is planning on selling firewood next year. He is hoping it storms soon because he knows he gets to help on cleanup.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I received my MMWS 261C-M today....unfortunately, FedEx decided to drop kick the fugg out of it. This was a brand new saw.
View attachment 105656
View attachment 105657

Interesting sidenote, look at the last four of the serial number.....it escaped me, until I was looking at the damage.

:( I'd have to try and fix it just cause of that sticker

Last edited:

Dustin4185

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I received my MMWS 261C-M today....unfortunately, FedEx decided to drop kick the fugg out of it. This was a brand new saw.
View attachment 105656
View attachment 105657

Interesting sidenote, look at the last four of the serial number.....it escaped me, until I was looking at the damage.
That's not good! I opened mine while I was with the driver. Hopefully it will be taken care of by FedEx.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
View attachment 105656
View attachment 105657

That sucks Jon. Was there visible damage to the carton?

That is one spot that frpm looking in a new carton wouldn't be easy to damage. I've been lucky but Inhave started adding more packing materials inside the original carton when I ship them.

P.S. the serial number is pretty cool.

Jon1212

Birch! Please.....
Local time
12:53 AM
User ID
Reaction score
That sucks Jon. Was there visible damage to the carton?

That is one spot that frpm looking in a new carton wouldn't be easy to damage. I've been lucky but Inhave started adding more packing materials inside the original carton when I ship them.

P.S. the serial number is pretty cool.

It was shipped both ways in a new double wall carton, with plenty of packaging material.