Tree Monkey played with a 241

RyeThomas

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
7:17 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I understand there are bigger issues in the world and a lot of people are dealing with real problems but shipping in this country is bullhockey! My saw was sent on Thursday from Michigan and won't reach my door in Virginia till Tuesday. That is 6 days. Not to mention shipping is a fortune, it seems if you don't purchase their premium service they then slow play the heck out of your item.

Oh and if anyone has a lead on a 16" bar and a few loops of chain let me know, I'm searching for some. Rye.

Time's Standing Stihl

Below me...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Will a saw like this be in Tennessee say around October the 13th? I'd like to test drive one. Might consider purchasing one if available.
I'll prolly bring mine Joey. I want to see how it compares against the ones that have had the stratos gutted.

P.M.P.

Stiff Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Pay for 2 port jobs and get the 3rd free?

:sisi1
1wuhgz.jpg

Frank bierce

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
4:17 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Don't fret fellas, I'll post a video of me running it when I get it. Guaranteed I can make anything look BAD, lmao.
Then you won't have to have one.
Only way you'll get that to look bad I think...take about ten swipes on the rakers. Lol. Or maybe dig a trench with the chain first, then put it in wood. Lol

RyeThomas

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I can't wait till Tuesday, I'll try to post a video up Wednesday. I should get some run time then. Have to work some OT Tuesday to pay for it or I'd be waiting on UPS.

Honestly after what I've seen with these top notch porters (coming from other motor sports hobbies) I honestly can't believe we have the top notch builders here and they charge so little with return shipping included. You guys must love what you do cause you aren't doing it to get rich.

So glad I found this site!!!

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
6:17 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I can't wait till Tuesday, I'll try to post a video up Wednesday. I should get some run time then. Have to work some OT Tuesday to pay for it or I'd be waiting on UPS.

Honestly after what I've seen with these top notch porters (coming from other motor sports hobbies) I honestly can't believe we have the top notch builders here and they charge so little with return shipping included. You guys must love what you do cause you aren't doing it to get rich.

So glad I found this site!!!

Just out of curiousity when did you send this out to Scott? I my memory is right your turn around time was about 3 weeks?