Trader history (0)

Leerod83

Super OPE Member
Local time
1:25 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So this is a review of Scott's build and a couple other guy's that made it happen. I'd been wanting a 79 series dolkita for some time now. Finally got the money together and contacted Jullian as I really didn't want to bother Scott during his recovery. It wasn't looking good on Scott doing another dolmar but Jullian put me in contact with Edwad(Mike) on possibly getting one from him. Me and Mike talked, we struck up a deal and low and behold I now own a Tree Monkey'd 7910. With heated handles no less. I've only run a couple tanks through her but let me tell ya....... She gets after it. I was expecting to get pho saw but what I received was nothing less than a brand new ported saw in the original box, with owners manual,tool kit and bar and chain. I couldn't believe it. Ecstatic isn't the word, really couldn't think of any honestly. I just wanted to thank Scott for his awesome work, Jullian for setting it up and Mike for making it happen in the end. My most prized saw. Thanks guys, all 3 of ya.

Outdoors

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
2:25 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Nice saw. I've ran my ported millermod 7910 for a couple years now. I need to find a 13,500 coil at some point.