Trader history (0)

mncutter

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
10:07 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Bought this from mg2186. Basically a twin of what stihl livin sold awhile back. Just not as nice looking. I will put pics up if I can figure that out. You can pm me and I could text you some. I put ten tanks of fuel through it since I bought it. 400 pho plus shipping.

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
10:07 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Here are some pictures sam sent me long ago of his saw. I will vouch for him as a sailor as I have done business with him before and was very happy. Remember jonsereds are going away so this is your chance to get one of the best and it's been monkeyed by scott. With ththe 359 intake set up these saws are very fast.

Deets066

AKA Deetsey
Local time
11:07 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Here are some pictures sam sent me long ago of his saw. I will vouch for him as a sailor as I have done business with him before and was very happy. Remember jonsereds are going away so this is your chance to get one of the best and it's been monkeyed by scott. With ththe 359 intake set up these saws are very fast.
Identical to the 346 right?

huskyboy

Sorta a husqvarna guy...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Saws depreciate, they aren't big money makers
All Jonsereds are gonna go up in value I believe. Especially old rare monsters like 930 supers, 90's and 2094/2095. I wish I didn't sell my nice 930.

P.M.P.

Stiff Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Your no help Gunner.
Putting my name in ads to get me there, and then deleting the post, I saw that lol.
Oh I had already been there by the way ;).

Sorry you seen that but let's not bring stuff from anothersite here. I try to self moderate myself on the sites. That post on A.S. was rude that's why I deleted it.
I just got a little irritated that you post on just about every thread in the trading post.I have no problem with you and actually I like you.You've helped me out in the past. I'm accepting the fact that your in on 90 percent of the sale threads so it's all good.Getting to where I expect it is all. I know you help alot of members out finding things.Keep up the good work buddy:)

Last edited:

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well that's not how it works with me, your here and I'm here, therefor it's here. I had no problems with your post, glad your working thru it though.
If anyone has a problem with something I've done or said I hope they feel they can say something to me personally, my post above was just me messing around because I thought once you saw I had been in that ad you deleted it, I really thought you were trying to help me.
Thanks, I do try hard to help :).
Call anytime you need anything Gunner.