Duce

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
2:13 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Use a bucket as chair in blind;)

In that second pic the kid on your sons left looks like someone just told him they shot Bambi.
That's exactly what I told him, but middle grandson is missing his front teeth and is laughing. That little guy is attached to my sons hip and will listen to Son's hunting instructions like a sponge. He will be the next bow hunter, duck hunter and fisherman in my family. My son followed me into woods bow hunting and just left me in the dust. Getting those deer is not by luck, he trail cam hunts all year long and always working on improving his bow skills.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
1:13 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That's exactly what I told him, but middle grandson is missing his front teeth and is laughing. That little guy is attached to my sons hip and will listen to Son's hunting instructions like a sponge. He will be the next bow hunter, duck hunter and fisherman in my family. My son followed me into woods bow hunting and just left me in the dust. Getting those deer is not by luck, he trail cam hunts all year long and always working on improving his bow skills.
Nice and love that the 3rd generation is getting out there too.

Cut4fun

Redneck Chainsaw Repair
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
So watcha seeing this year? Ole reaper finally blowing up. for at least 4 years now he has been a basic 8 and just getting thicker and wider. Split brows both sides.
Well this year. :D

deeraug18xxx.jpg deerraug18xx.jpg

Cut4fun

Redneck Chainsaw Repair
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Where in Ohio do you live? Nice!

This is at my northern Ohio place. Also have a southern Ohio place too.

One that was taken of my south land by my dad after hunting him for many years. 2016 he was 76 and still climbing up in the tree. Way up there too.

Had a broken off split brow.

dddaddeerc.jpg dddaddeer.jpg

Junior Samples

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
This is at my northern Ohio place. Also have a southern Ohio place too.

One that was taken of my south land by my dad after hunting him for many years. 2016 he was 76 and still climbing up in the tree. Way up there too.

Had a broken off split brow.

View attachment 137230 View attachment 137231
That is what dreams are all about. He da man.

stihl_head1982

Here long time
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag