High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Todays snag

weeks auto

Super OPE Member
Local time
12:26 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Stopped by the local Echo dealer to pick up a pull cord guide for my 452VL that I picked up last week and asked what they had for junk used Stihls and he said they just had a MS460 with a decent 20" bar and chain traded in, (guy said it was to big and to hard to start). They wanted $300. I asked if I could pull the muffler and check it over. The piston looked perfect and it felt like it had good compression. I could not say yes fast enough as I have been looking for a 046/460 for a while. I got it home and changed out the old gas and pulled it 4 or 5 time and it runs great. The bonus is that they threw in the echo pull cord guide.
x8Ojhqt.jpg

LxLqcgt.jpg

IkjgIWK.jpg

dhFY98g.jpg

JonCraig

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just traded a guy an 026 for this and some cash. I'm a sucker for old useless junk. At least being a rear handle there's an extra place to tie off a rope for the anchor.

View attachment 98201

Huh... I’ve been looking for a deal on hedge trimmers for about a year now. And I have an 020av...

Wonder if we could work something out? ;)

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
1:26 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Huh... I’ve been looking for a deal on hedge trimmers for about a year now. And I have an 020av...

Wonder if we could work something out? ;)
I got one I'll give you...the wife keeps cutting all my extension cords in two with the friggin thing.

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
1:26 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Indeed. Im liking the look of these lowers. Im eager to pull the timing on this jug. It may end up on the 064 I found today.View attachment 102933
Id like to find one.quick question does it have factory heli coil in plug hole. Coulda traded 064 cylinder for one last week but had a hwli coil and wasnt sure if factory or not thanx

weeks auto

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Got a freebie Dolmar PS-401 today. Been sitting under the bench at a local ope shop, they said the customer kept loosing tension on the chain and was fed up with it so he bought a Stihl. I had never seen the bar adjuster in the bar before (seems kinda goofy). I tensioned it and ran it for a minute and sure enough the chain was loose, so I checked my parts ps-341 and it had a normal tensioner bolt so I swapped that on to it and not it is good. I really like the saw it runs great and I assume has low hours judging by the condition, and it has a new Oregon B&C 16". After a little spit shine it is lookin good. My CAD is getting out of control.
Sorry for the bad pics
DgQsT4d.jpg

ZOkNJSM.jpg

VLMc3FQ.jpg

5eveGIi.jpg

ijeoIKT.jpg