High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Todays snag

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
10:09 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Same old crap. They wont load full size and you have to go open them, bs like always.
@dustinwilt68 Is your fuel cap correct? Should we post these in the 066/660 info ID thread?
I know nothing about these numbers and mine has no tank handle tag/label.

Last edited:

RocketRoss57

Taco Bell Aficionado
Local time
7:09 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks fellas; I got a P39 on the way.

It is supposed to need a bar and chain brake inards.
So I need a band and spring most likely.

Sent from my SM-J327V using Tapatalk

I think I have a p39 in a box. If that is what it is, you can have the whole chain brake for the cost of shipping if you need it.

Last edited:

dustinwilt68

Wilt Built Work Saws
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
This fuel cap on mine is the same cap as the early 064 had, mine was in Germany as I am fairly certain all 066 we're made there

PA Dan

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
$20 for each...
e453ea1d28e644d3c13067b51d6e50db.jpg
3c7750ac304d8ac6f183d39d0a5e6677.jpg
44a2da83ae7f280be78add580cd0ceb5.jpg

wcorey

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Local craigslist score, first pile-o-saws I've bought this year, cad has been somewhat under control.
The 262 and 281 were really the only ones I wanted but it was all or nothing.

wilton 09 06 18.jpg
Seller was a nice guy and had a story of some sort on each saw, were all somewhere in his family at some point.
I think he was the end of the line and just ran each one until something went wrong then tossed em in the shed.
Then came shed cleaning time...

All except the 3.4 have decent comp and run to some degree or other but have/had mostly tuning/fuel type issues.

3.4 was gramps saw, he lent it to the sellers uncle and it came back cooked.
Said his dad gave him the 281 because he couldn't start it any more and more recently he can barely do it anymore either, does have a pretty vicious snap to it.
Didn't help that the recoil spool is spread so it binds turning and the too thin rope also jams up in it.
262 actually runs pretty good now, problem there being the plug wire was embedded about halfway into the top cooling fin.
I was very disappointed to see that it has an AM p&c though.

For $150 I'm not complaining...

Fruecrue

certified hand catcher
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Local craigslist score, first pile-o-saws I've bought this year, cad has been somewhat under control.

View attachment 140382
Seller was a nice guy and had a story of some sort on each saw, were all somewhere in his family at some point.
I think he was the end of the line and just ran each one until something went wrong then tossed em in the shed.

All except the 3.4 have decent comp and run to some degree or other but have/had mostly tuning/fuel type issues.

Said his dad gave him the 281 because he couldn't start it any more and more recently he can barely do it anymore either, does have a pretty vicious snap to it.
Didn't help that the recoil spool is spread so it binds turning and the too thin rope also jams up in it.
262 actually runs pretty good now, problem there being the plug wire was embedded about halfway into the top cooling fin.

You suck!

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
9:09 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

View attachment 140382

You really suck.