High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

To purchase a Woodmaxx chipper or rent???

ABarrick

TacomaTRD98 on AS
Local time
9:15 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
8d95c36fde188eb7ca60c766e9a3f034.jpg

This is a BX60: maybe 20hrs I’m It when we bought it.

It’s the 6”x 10” precursor to your BX62.

It’s alright for Pine limbs.
Hydraulic or gravity feed? Nice tractor!

RyeThomas

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well just to update, I’m an idiot. I’ve been on a job the last three days clearing down to a river. For some reason yesterday in my great wisdom I Parked the machine on a side hill angle rather than pointing straight down (even says keep it level in the manual). This caused the exit chute to be on the high side. I had guys bringing me material so I was rocking. Well I packed the chute up and didn’t realize it till I smelled belts and noticed nothing was exiting.
Good news is the tractor didn’t care, shear bolt and pto are fine, belts well they are replaceable. Sent an e-mail on Sunday and ordered belts. Recieved an e-mail from Victory (on Sunday) stating they will expedite my belts. Also a kind reminder that about the only thing you can do to wear or beat on the machine is not have it level. The way they are designed that just impedes chip flow and causes a back up, jamb up, lock up. Your Welcome, LOL.
I am very impressed with the machine, I am more impressed with Victory Tractor Implements customer service.

Just to be clear I have nothing to do with them, I just want to keep this going to let people know there are other options.
If I have or find something negative I assure you I will post it.

RyeThomas

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ok so I swapped out belts. Honestly I thought it was going to be a nightmare but it was very easy. It took about 30 min and if I had to do it again it would only take about 10. I’m glad in a way I had to pull the drive belts, now I have a far better understanding of how the system works. I now see their is a lot of room for belt adjustment and I’m positive I could have tightened the belts and kept running. That said I’m glad I didn’t, now I can keep an eye on belt wear and adjustment as I have a better understanding of how it works.

The lower pulley sist in a cradle that has 4-18mm bolts to lock it in place and 4-18 mm bolts (2 on each side front, 2 each side rear) that adjust tension and belt alignment. Loosen them up, roll the belts off/on, adjust tension and alignment, lock them down. DONE.

It was raining so I didn’t get pictures...