High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Tis going to be the year in repair.

alleyyooper

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
7:36 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Have a 1961 Allis D 17 tractor with a spark plug broken off in the head and a pipe easy out broken off in side, so the head has to come off and work at getting the remaining parts of the plug out. It also needs a new exhust and intake manifold as the one on it is full of rusted out holes.

I also have a husky 55EPA sitting on a shelf awaiting for a new cylinder and piston.

There is also my dads old Stihl 031 AV seized up under the bench. Plan on doing a new cylinder and piston for it.
I don't think much of it as a chain saw but it was my dads.

Also have a polan pro 415 If I could find parts for to fix. It fell off neighbours trailer load of wood and broke a lot of plastic. Still runs but with all the broken pieces isn't safe at all.

Have a 1972 Simplicity 7212 that needs a over haul job done on it.

:D Al

cgraham1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
4:36 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have a Ford, so yeah. (Notice the check engine light, bottom left...) and yes, it does average 11.2 MPG.

CB28DED4-07B9-423A-A332-E515B7B2B4AB.jpeg

alleyyooper

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
My 04 dodge 3500 srw cummins 6 speed gets easy 20 pulling a 22ft enclosed trailer at 70 MPH.
Trailer has 4 Polaris snow mobiles and our gear aboard.

My 91 was far better though.

:D Al

MontanaTed

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
5:36 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I really don’t think so. My last truck (‘06 Cummins Ram) got 5 MPG better than this truck.

I’m running a 2012 F350 and average 14-18 depending where I’m running it. It is deleted which makes a difference.

What’s the engine light pertain too?

mdavlee

Hillbilly grinder
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’m running a 2012 F350 and average 14-18 depending where I’m running it. It is deleted which makes a difference.

What’s the engine light pertain too?

My stock 17 does 16-18 average. It will get about 10-12 towing a cattle trailer with lids at 7-8k of cows plus the trailer weight.

In all the Cummins I had stock and modded I never got above 14 towing anything of any weight.

MontanaTed

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
My stock 17 does 16-18 average. It will get about 10-12 towing a cattle trailer with lids at 7-8k of cows plus the trailer weight.

In all the Cummins I had stock and modded I never got above 14 towing anything of any weight.

That’s good mileage, we have (2) Cummins at work a 2016 and 2017, Ones a DRW one’s a SRW, both are terrible loaded or empty.

I ended up deleting mine because I got a pesky little engine light that they couldn’t figure out and had already replaced filters in the exhaust, so instead of throwing money at it, just eliminated the problem.

mdavlee

Hillbilly grinder
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That’s good mileage, we have (2) Cummins at work a 2016 and 2017, Ones a DRW one’s a SRW, both are terrible loaded or empty.

I ended up deleting mine because I got a pesky little engine light that they couldn’t figure out and had already replaced filters in the exhaust, so instead of throwing money at it, just eliminated the problem.

I may end up deleting mine. It’s got 45k or so on it now. I did replace the track bar since death wobble came along in it. Other than that with oil changes and tires that have tread on them it’s not had any issues. It hauls the mail a lot better than the 11 Cummins it replaced.

cgraham1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I may end up deleting mine. It’s got 45k or so on it now. I did replace the track bar since death wobble came along in it. Other than that with oil changes and tires that have tread on them it’s not had any issues. It hauls the mail a lot better than the 11 Cummins it replaced.
This truck (‘16 F-350) has way more power than my ‘06 Ram and my brother’s ‘17 Cummins Ram. His gets better mileage, but uses a ton of DEF. The 68rfe trans is a complete pile of junk... I wouldn’t mind having another G56 truck, and I’ve heard the Aisan is good, too.

My ‘06 was a great truck, but I feel that the overall quality of the newer Fords are much better than the newer Rams.

LOMartin

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
DAMN.

My 12' F-250 diesel crew cab , short bed gets 17mpg. In the city, 16-18 on the highway depending what i'm towing, hay or horses. fifth wheel.

My engine light just came on also, always something with a used car.

Had another TPMS sensor go a few weeks ago also. Replaced cab bushings.

mdavlee

Hillbilly grinder
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This truck (‘16 F-350) has way more power than my ‘06 Ram and my brother’s ‘17 Cummins Ram. His gets better mileage, but uses a ton of DEF. The 68rfe trans is a complete pile of junk... I wouldn’t mind having another G56 truck, and I’ve heard the Aisan is good, too.

My ‘06 was a great truck, but I feel that the overall quality of the newer Fords are much better than the newer Rams.

I never had any problems and liked how the 68RFE shifted. If I had kept mine I was going to put a Garmon 68 build in it. I hated the G56 for the low highway gear that sucked fuel running to the west coast or above 75. I did like them towing in the hills around home.

cgraham1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I would like to keep my Ford and get a regular cab long bed Cummins/G56 for a work truck. Most of my driving is in town, especially for work. I don’t do much freeway driving, but when I do it’s around 80 MPH... and that’s not a good speed for a G56 equipped truck.

MontanaTed

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I do like the 6.7 in the Ford for sure. My FIL has a 12 Dodge that he is in love with but I feel like my Ford runs a bit stronger.

Had a tranny go on a 05 Dodge that I just went for the gusto and had em build it with a Billet kit, wasn’t pretty on the pocket book but I didn’t have to worry about it afterwards.

I definitely get the different truck for in town vs Highway, here the Interstates are 80 MPH any how combined with some decent pulls, it’s amazing what that does to fuel mileage.

angelo c

Coal Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Mike, Did the "track bar" swap eliminate the wobble ? Many have searched without end to solve it.

mdavlee

Hillbilly grinder
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Mike, Did the "track bar" swap eliminate the wobble ? Many have searched without end to solve it.

Yes. I used Lazar Smith bushings in my Cummins at 45k miles. I put a Carli track bar on this truck since the ends weren’t replaceable. There’s a couple more cheaper now. The Carli is suited for a leveling kit to 4.5” lift

MontanaTed

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score

I also know some that have eliminated it by installing a dual steering dampener. Mine has a flutter at lower Leeds. Front end is very tight still and I’ve replaced the from dampener with a Bilstein already but am thinking I need a dual since I’m running larger than stock tires (not by much). That would be in a Ford.

My 05 Dodge had it, talk about picker factor while experiencing that running over a set of train track on a slight curve. Rebuilt the front end track bar, ball joints and tie rods and was good to go.

mdavlee

Hillbilly grinder
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I also know some that have eliminated it by installing a dual steering dampener. Mine has a flutter at lower Leeds. Front end is very tight still and I’ve replaced the from dampener with a Bilstein already but am thinking I need a dual since I’m running larger than stock tires (not by much). That would be in a Ford.

My 05 Dodge had it, talk about picker factor while experiencing that running over a set of train track on a slight curve. Rebuilt the front end track bar, ball joints and tie rods and was good to go.

This Ford was so bad I almost had to quit driving it. I’ve had 10 different Cummins trucks and never thought I was going to wreck. I had to slow down to 25 from 75 or 80 on the interstate.

The track bar if you dry steer on pavement would flex. That’s how I found the problem. If it did it just slightly rocking the wheel I knew it had to be the problem. It lasted a half mile the one time as changing lanes didn’t fix it. A dodge I had it figured out. Usually accelerating or changing lanes would stop it immediately.