Status
Not open for further replies.

Grimmy

Super OPE Member
Local time
6:10 AM
User ID
Reaction score
So the past few days, I click on a thread to read it and it loads fine. I go to click on another thread to read it and it just sits there and doesn't load. Chrome has the icon that it's loading, but nothing happens. I thought this might be a fluke but the past few days it's been doing that. If I close the tab out and reopen a new one, it loads super fast, like it always has been.

Just curious if anyone else has been experiencing this. All other site load just fine.

For now I'll blame that monkey faper guy.

Grimmy

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
So I logged out of the site, deleted the cookies, and things seem to be much better. I said that last time and it worked for a bit and then started again. I went 2 days so far and things didn't hang up. I'll test more and report back.

Grimmy

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
So I find it's still happening again. This morning I was trying to load a thread, and had to close out the tab 5 times before it finally loaded. At the bottom of Chrome, it said it was waiting on tps10230.doubleverify.com. Another time it was tps10255.doubleverify.com. I thought there was one more, but I didn't get it written down. Not sure what that is, maybe some ad stuff? And why it could cause things to hang and no load.

exCanuck

FartKnockerForum System Admin
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Tweaked. See if you still experience this. It might be malware on your own device.

Grimmy

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
So far is seems pretty good. I need to give it more time though.

I doubt it's malware. It's my work computer that doesn't go to those sites. My home computer has always worked fine, so maybe I need to put some malware on this machine! haha

I've test it more, and report back. Thanks exCanuck!

Cut4fun

Redneck Chainsaw Repair
Local time
7:10 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Anybody else having problems when UPLOADING PICS here? 50/50 chance anymore it just seems to CRASH and have to reload the page.

jakethesnake

I Am The Snake
Local time
7:10 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Safari can act up at times seems if I just leave it alone I can come back later it works No problems recently though

Grimmy

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
So yesterday and today, I couldn't even load 1 thread, and it would just sit there. I got a screen capture yesterday. Going to see if I can post it.....opeforum1.png

Seems like that time it was waiting for n-cdn-origin.areyouahuman.com WTF!

So after experiencing the same thing again today, I from the main forum page, I just clicked on the thread name, and it loaded, and I didn't have any issues after that. I was able to go in and out of forums, post replies, uploaded some pics, all worked as it should.

Is there some sort of bot protection that has to see if you're a human or not, that's an option that's turned on or something maybe causing this issue?

Last edited:

exCanuck

FartKnockerForum System Admin
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You're have a problem with Google AdSense for some reason. I don't know your system configuration, but if you have an ad blocker software or something, that might cause it. Nobody else is reporting the same issue, and I cannot replicate it. Try running a good and thorough antivirus scan on your computer.

Grimmy

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I wonder if that could be do to work's firewall. I know it's pretty aggressive......as when I first learned about this site I visited once, but after that it was blocked. I filled a form out to get access to the site and it's been good since. I haven't added any ad blocker.......just a straight install of Chrome, not even any extensions. I'll ping the IT guys, see if they can give me any other info that might be of use.

Last edited:

Grimmy

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Originally it was. Then it was reclassified as a business site and then I could view it and the firewall wouldn't block it. Was a pain but hey, gotta get my daily dose of forum open.

Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.