Thoughts and Prayers Please

Adirondackstihl

Vert Da Furk........Bork Bork Bork
Local time
8:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
A lot of you guys have had the opportunity to meet two of the most generous and knowledgeable gentlemen this world has to offer. I am blessed to be able to call them my friends, @166 (Steve) & @cuttinscott (Scott). If you didn’t already know, they are not only brothers, but business partners along with their younger brother, Shawn.

Scott shared some extremely sad news with me this afternoon. Their father had been diagnosed with stage 4 pancreatic cancer and he has but 2 weeks left to spend with us here. He’s not doing well, but I’m sure Saratoga ICU is doing what they can to make him as comfortable as possible.

Jeremy

Lee H

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
5:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
A lot of you guys have had the opportunity to meet two of the most generous and knowledgeable gentlemen this world has to offer. I am blessed to be able to call them my friends, @166 (Steve) & @cuttinscott (Scott). If you didn’t already know, they are not only brothers, but business partners along with their younger brother, Shawn.

Scott shared some extremely sad news with me this afternoon. Their father had been diagnosed with stage 4 pancreatic cancer and he has but 2 weeks left to spend with us here. He’s not doing well, but I’m sure Saratoga ICU is doing what they can to make him as comfortable as possible.

Jeremy

Holy chit Jer, I can't like this post. Thanks for letting us all know. My thoughts go
out to there whole family and hope they get through this tough time in life.

MG porting

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
5:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Jeremy
Never met them but Prayers for all of them.