High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

This is what I come home to.lol

Porkgasm

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
6:36 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Hey, everyone in a previous thread you may know that I am married and live alone so I figured I would share what I come home to.lol this is an anything thread feel free to go nuts.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
8:36 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yeah you need some kids asap.

Porkgasm

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
6:36 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Yeah I actually just found the SI in the house thought it would make a fun pic

mels

Super OPE Member
Local time
9:36 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Don't imagine being alone married is easy at all, under most any circumstance. Hope that changes for you soon, man.

Wonkydonkey

Plastic member
Local time
2:36 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I was with a woman for a bit more than 7 yrs we had a boy, I was the house guy, as her pay was better than mine. So as I was around a lot more, I started to see things that I never saw before.

Yeh she was havin an open relationship, that I never knew anything about. I’d never had a kid if I’d known.

I’ve had to do the absent father thing, not what I ever wanted to do it, it’s been hard only seeing my son every other weekend.

But on the other hand, I can come home at what ever time, and live like there’s no tomorrow. :loveyou: :copas: :D

Steve Taylor

Super OPE Member
Local time
9:36 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I was with a woman for a bit more than 7 yrs we had a boy, I was the house guy, as her pay was better than mine. So as I was around a lot more, I started to see things that I never saw before.

Yeh she was havin an open relationship, that I never knew anything about. I’d never had a kid if I’d known.

I’ve had to do the absent father thing, not what I ever wanted to do it, it’s been hard only seeing my son every other weekend.

But on the other hand, I can come home at what ever time, and live like there’s no tomorrow. :loveyou: :copas: :D
I was close to the same situation and can feel your pain lol. Only took a few months for her to get her self in jail many times. I have full custody now. (Thank the lord) so no staying out all nite and living like there is no tomorrow for 14 more years. Just rember it can always be worse.

Wonkydonkey

Plastic member
Local time
2:36 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It’s been a lot of pain, (thanks for your support) my son is now 15yrs, he not interested in his dad now (teenagers :() which is more pain ......would be a bit different if I lived in the same town.

But I did the best I could when I could.

Anyhow now I only have to ask myself and answer to myself, and spend all I want on chainsaws :zpong:

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
8:36 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

That suck man.