High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Thieves have no morals.

Chief101

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
1:37 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I am a Vol. Fire Chief in a department that operates on a budget that barely affords to operate. Recently we had a near new MS 461 saw, BR600 blower and a 8hp Honda portable pump disappear from within our station. It takes a low life scum bag to steal but from a VFD that busts its rear to serve the community goes above all definitions or words. The story gets better this or these individuals also emptied every gas can in the station. Here comes the icing on the cake. This POS is someone that has access to the station combination or was given it by one our members. Local LEO has not even followed up after taking the report and doesn't return calls. We have a suspicion as to whom may be involved but can't prove it and apparently it isn't important to LEO. If their is any way to get the descriptions and serials out there so people can look out for these items please let me know. Our only shot is to locate the equipment and track it back to the scum that stole it. I promise if I can get that lucky break I am plenty big enough and P---ed Off to make them wish they never hatched out of an egg.:mad::firedevil:

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
2:37 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good luck on recovering the goods young man...and if the sorry ass crackhead or methhead who did this had any decency or morals, he wouldn't be a POS thief! Serve his worthless ass a little street justice if the opportunity arises!

Last edited:

Philbert

Chainsaw Enthusiast
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Local LEO has not even followed up after taking the report and doesn't return calls. We have a suspicion as to whom may be involved but can't prove it and apparently it isn't important to LEO.
Show them the same concern when one of their squads is on fire . . . .

Philbert

Chief101

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Good luck on recovering the goods young man...and if the sorry ass crackhead or meth head who did this had any decency or morals, he wouldn't be a POS thief! Serve his worthless ass a little street justice if the opportunity arises!
Good minds think alike. I think a size 15 suppository is in order if I can get hands on the spineless worm.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Do you have the numbers? I know around here Any thing that gets pawned has to be checked before being resold. The only loophole is flea markets. They can sell what ever with out running a check on it. And something else to think about is having RFID key cards for door locks. We have them at my job. That way when you give some on the boot you just deactivate there card.

Last edited:

Chief101

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
We hope the cameras will help for now giving complete coverage of our station inside and out. Its just sickening that we have to utilize funds for that which should be going to firefighting equipment.

I do have the serial numbers. Both of the STIHL items also had well hidden markings as well as department initials and truck numbers visible.

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Sad but you wont see it again i had a d bag break in a single car garage unit i was renting were my wife works. Over a period of time my unit lioked like i had more space. The *a-hole was doun it a little at a time and filling the void from tools he stold with. My materials. He got a freon recovery tank/ my recovery machine/ my vacum pump / my torches a leak detector some spare bottles of oxygen and acetelyne. When i called the law i was interegated like i did it. The d bag cop was sayin when did it happen i said over a period of time. When were you hear last you know we can arrest you if your caught lieing and falseifying a theft report. I had suspicion too it was a mait. Man were wife worked he bragged to wife that i had more a.c. tools parts and supplys then the mait dept there had in there own unit. The cop didnt wanna even take the report. Shortly after the *a-hole quit workin there. The *a-hole drilled a hole in door and rigged a coat hanger and popped the saftey release on the rope for auto garage door. Then when he closed it it would lock till his next visit to steal my chit

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
We hope the cameras will help for now giving complete coverage of our station inside and out. Its just sickening that we have to utilize funds for that which should be going to firefighting equipment.

I do have the serial numbers. Both of the STIHL items also had well hidden markings as well as department initials and truck numbers visible.
Your saws will be close in the woods making money for a shady local crew. The crack heads all have networks just like the gangs. They might leave town to the nearest city and be sold cheap, not likely. Most steal what they can sell to a local fence, immediately for cash, smokes or drugs.

Two houses over from me just got robbed at 12:30 lunch today. My neighbor saw them taking the microwave and something else from a just rehabbed bank owned. They are everywhere around here empty and I have been waiting for this *s-word to start. She has my number now and knows to call me first. Maybe we sort the rest out later, meh maybe not. I rarely hang around for paperwork reports and such. I like to watch from the wings.

Edit:
I might need to order one of those custom fancy new ax handles from NY. Firewood money well spent, "lol"...

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Watch this chit this is what happenened to me you can put a zip tie around it so they cant do this on your home
The windows on the garage door, which 99% out there are window-less, certainly helps the thug. If not it’s a hit and miss thing and have to be damn lucky most likely to hit the mechanical latch in any short timeframe. Not saying it can’t be done though...