woodtool89

Randalls favorite member
Local time
9:37 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yeah but if you keep puttin em in tough spots they'll look bad or b gone
my boss clipped the tip of one of his middle fingers off (to the first knuckle) in our firewood processor about 10 years ago...the splitting cylinder is controlled off electric/hydraulic solenoids and was made to auto cycle...he was fixing a piece that fell in wrong and accidently hit he split switch...looks funny when he flips someone off now :facepalm:

jakethesnake

I Am The Snake
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
my boss clipped the tip of one of his middle fingers off (to the first knuckle) in our firewood processor about 10 years ago...the splitting cylinder is controlled off electric/hydraulic solenoids and was made to auto cycle...he was fixing a piece that fell in wrong and accidently hit he split switch...looks funny when he flips someone off now :facepalm:
Kinda makes me feel sick inside. My grand pop lost a finger when he was working on a piece of heavy equipment. Jack slipped. Kinda like my fingers so I try to watch where I put them

junkman

Crush it
Local time
6:37 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Buddy of mine almost lost his manhood today....he was wire wheeling a door and the wire wheel slipped and got him right in that area. Luckily he had a sweatshirt on. No tools were hurt.
I did that with a cut off wheel on my 4 1/2 inch grinder last week,it exploded when jambed in the metal ,ruined a good sweatshirt pocket ,now i can not put keys or sockets in the pocket ,the fall out now.

woodtool89

Randalls favorite member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I did that with a cut off wheel on my 4 1/2 inch grinder last week,it exploded when jambed in the metal ,ruined a good sweatshirt pocket ,now i can not put keys or sockets in the pocket ,the fall out now.
that always sucks...now where are you going to put stuff and forget where it is?
always good when your forget a screwdriver in your back pocket and get in a vehicle and poke a hole in the seat...even better if its got leather seats:borra2:

junkman

Crush it
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The milwaukee ones explode very easy ,make your fingers numb for a bit when they explode and get your hands ,i will have too see what brand i get from the welding shop ,they hold up pretty good ,and last longer ,i am still upset about that carhart sweatshirt ,you know when they are broke in just right ,but not wore out yet ,that's where that one was ,been washed lots of times so when cutting in it you don't sweat as much like new ones do . I think having the rag in the front pocket saved a set of stitches ,took most of the blow .

junkman

Crush it
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
that always sucks...now where are you going to put stuff and forget where it is?
always good when your forget a screwdriver in your back pocket and get in a vehicle and poke a hole in the seat...even better if its got leather seats:borra2:
Yeah rub it in ,you know how upset i am about that shirt . Good thing i have cloth seats .

woodtool89

Randalls favorite member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The milwaukee ones explode very easy ,make your fingers numb for a bit when they explode and get your hands ,i will have too see what brand i get from the welding shop ,they hold up pretty good ,and last longer ,i am still upset about that carhart sweatshirt ,you know when they are broke in just right ,but not wore out yet ,that's where that one was ,been washed lots of times so when cutting in it you don't sweat as much like new ones do . I think having the rag in the front pocket saved a set of stitches ,took most of the blow .
the pferd ones I use usually just shred if they catch something, most just fly apart...

junkman

Crush it
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
the pferd ones I use usually just shred if they catch something, most just fly apart...
Sounds like the ones i found at the welding shop ,i will find out what brand tonight ,they sure last a lot longer than the other brands ,i grind welds with them also .

jakethesnake

I Am The Snake
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
New thick ones cut fairly fast. I hate when the edge gets rounded