High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

They always said....

TJ the Chainsaw Mechanic

Old Homelites rule!
Local time
11:00 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Yer uncle ran two of his fingers through a #50 sprocket last august, one finger laid in the groove between the teeth so it was just crushed, but the other finger was speared by the tooth...mangled it pretty good....more and more like yer uncle, I'm telling ya!
Does he wear gloves now?

woodtool89

Randalls favorite member
Local time
2:00 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Got to get them safety Sally Kevlar ones... gloves will stop a cut, not much for crushing though... they would have contained all my blood though...

I hate gloves lol

TJ the Chainsaw Mechanic

Old Homelites rule!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Got to get them safety Sally Kevlar ones... gloves will stop a cut, not much for crushing though... they would have contained all my blood though...

I hate gloves lol
Yeah, I got me a nice set of mechanics gloves.....hardly use them.....wear them to keep my hands warm in cold weather and that's it! haha! Did actually wear them when I was moving metal crates around, but yea....no good when it comes to crushing.

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
No gloves. 4 grinder with no gaurd. With a cutoff wheel bound up and jumped to the bone 11 stiches outside 4 inside looked down and saw bone 0527152210.jpg

junkman

Crush it
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Logger guy next door had kind of a gross cut once ,saw hit him in the shin ,said his boot was getting wet inside so he pulled his pant leg up ,had a pretty long set of stitches up his shin after .

jakethesnake

I Am The Snake
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I broke my pinky ... last winter catching a football. Attempting to catch it I should say

TJ the Chainsaw Mechanic

Old Homelites rule!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Logger guy next door had kind of a gross cut once ,saw hit him in the shin ,said his boot was getting wet inside so he pulled his pant leg up ,had a pretty long set of stitches up his shin after .
Almost did the same thing with my saw, was cutting in heavy brush.....lost my footing while the chain was still turning....got me on the leg perrty good. Oh yeah, still don't wear chaps. :rolleyes: I'm an idiot....no need to be reminded. lol

KiwiBro (deleted)

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The always said...
shiny, ultra-expensive high-speed rail projects and harbouring illegal immigrants was more important than maintaining dams...