High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

They always said....

TJ the Chainsaw Mechanic

Old Homelites rule!
Local time
11:24 PM
User ID
Reaction score
If you ain't bleeding from something by the end of the day....you ain't working hard enough. Well, I must been hard at it sharpening a 3/8 chain....by hand as usual.....had the tooth to razor sharp perfection....just One last stroke.....then it happened....file slipped and my center finger went right into the tooth. Bout 1 inch long cut and 1/4 inch deep. lol Not sure if it was bone or white fat that I saw, but it was an interesting sight none the less. Funny thing was I didn't feel a thing until I looked at it! Lucky for me the tooth was clean and no file dustings got in there....3 bandages later I was back to work. This evening I took them off and blood had almost soaked through the 3rd bandage. Oh the joys!

Not sure why I posted this....I guess it was because I was like " Hey guys!!! I think I can see the bone!"

At that point all they guys at the shop freaked out. haha!

paragonbuilder

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
2:24 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If you ain't bleeding from something by the end of the day....you ain't working hard enough. Well, I must been hard at it sharpening a 3/8 chain....by hand as usual.....had the tooth to razor sharp perfection....just One last stroke.....then it happened....file slipped and my center finger went right into the tooth. Bout 1 inch long cut and 1/4 inch deep. lol Not sure if it was bone or white fat that I saw, but it was an interesting sight none the less. Funny thing was I didn't feel a thing until I looked at it! Lucky for me the tooth was clean and no file dustings got in there....3 bandages later I was back to work. This evening I took them off and blood had almost soaked through the 3rd bandage. Oh the joys!

Not sure why I posted this....I guess it was because I was like " Hey guys!!! I think I can see the bone!"

At that point all they guys at the shop freaked out. haha!

Pics?

woodtool89

Randalls favorite member
Local time
2:24 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yer uncle ran two of his fingers through a #50 sprocket last august, one finger laid in the groove between the teeth so it was just crushed, but the other finger was speared by the tooth...mangled it pretty good....more and more like yer uncle, I'm telling ya!