High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

The vice presidential debate is killing business...

Guido Salvage

Supreme saw hoeder
Local time
2:12 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I now live and work in Farmville, VA, the site of tonight's vice presidential debate. The road closures have caused people to stay away from town and it is killing business at our dealership. We have had 1 customer on the sales floor today and he left without buying. The estimate is there are 1500 additional 1500 LEO's in town. Be glad when this is over...

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I now live and work in Farmville, VA, the site of tonight's vice presidential debate. The road closures have caused people to stay away from town and it is killing business at our dealership. We have had 1 customer on the sales floor today and he left without buying. The estimate is there are 1500 additional 1500 LEO's in town. Be glad when this is over...
Yep, from the small business standpoint, would definitely suck...be a good sight seeing the last of the caravans' tail lights exiting town, no doubt.

junkman

Crush it
Local time
11:12 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Slow here today also ,Besides today's slowdown ,how are you liking the new job ?

Guido Salvage

Supreme saw hoeder
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Slow here today also ,Besides today's slowdown ,how are you liking the new job ?

It is going well, the owner is happy. We carry over a dozen major lines so there is a lot of product knowledge that I am lacking and trying to get up to speed on. Sold my 2nd tractor yesterday and have a couple more in the pipeline.

With the exception of 1 Husqvarna brush head for a weed eater, all my OPE sales have been Stihl. We are getting into a busy season the next 2 months so that should help.

amberg

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I can only imagine that mess down there. So glad they didn't come up this way!

jake wells

no longer here
Local time
1:12 AM
User ID
Reaction score
speak of the devil guido im GLAD they are not in my town it might cause a civil war to erupt.