Wilhelm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
6:37 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I am still interested in either one of these two Baileys spike sets for the Dolmar/Makita 64xx/73xx/79xx.
Hoping for new, but used not abused will do (pictures please).
Dolmar PS-7900 dogs by Baileys-2.PNG

Hope to trade for a set of new unused OEM European style spikes for the same saw family.
DSC03524.JPG

I can alternatively offer a used and somewhat abused Dolmar PS-64xx/73xx/79xx clutch cover including functional tensioner.
This cover came with my PS-7310 which was fitted with wrong nuts.
If desired I can/will include a used functional bar guide plate.
DSC03513.JPG DSC03514.JPG DSC03516.JPG

Also have a used chain brake flag, chain brake band and most of the chain brake mechanism.
These came off my PS-7300, they are currently quite dirty but are in functional state.
The brake flag has a small hole melted through the plastic over the cylinder cover from a loose muffler.
Currently have no pictures of the chain brake parts but will get some if anyone shows interest.

Thank You for Your interest.

EDIT:
I also have two used 64xx/73xx/79xx clutch drums for trade, one is OK, the other has a shot needle bearing (but can be used in a pinch).
Can take pictures if there is interest.

Last edited:

lumberjackchef

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
12:37 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Anybody have a good 2100/2101 cylinder they would be willing to part with... Bearing cage let loose in mine the other day and looking to do a total rebuild. Have tons of part new used and lots of wierd miscl. old stock oem stuff

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

Mkinslow

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Any got the cylinder screws, recoil screws ,coil screws and top cover screws for a 372 they could spare and maybe a high top filter elbow. Thanks

Mkinslow

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Any got the cylinder screws, recoil screws ,coil screws and top cover screws for a 372 they could spare and maybe a high top filter elbow. Thanks
Found some. Thanks

morewood

Mr. Awesome
Local time
1:37 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I need a clutch cover/ brake assembly and handle/tank assembly for a 254se......thank you usps.

Shea

RIDE-RED 350r

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Got a WTB posted in the classifieds and might have something in the works... But I figured I'd cast a line here too just to cover the bases...

I am in need of a complete chainbrake assembly for my 288 project. Needn't be pretty, just complete, functional, and not busted up would be a plus.

Paypal ready if someone has something.

Sleeper

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I am looking for an old clutch cover for a 372... doesn't need to be pretty, just functional as in side tensioner. It is going to get cut up to make a noodling cover, then repainted.

No, not cutting all of it off the bar pad... there will be some of it left to keep the chain from flying off if it does come off. Which it shouldn't since I keep up on chain tension as I run the saw, but we never know.

Will pay shipping plus a small finder's fee. (use said fee for a beer at the bar, or give it to your favorite stripper at the strip club)

EDIT: Have a line on one...

Last edited:

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I am looking for an old clutch cover for a 372... doesn't need to be pretty, just functional as in side tensioner. It is going to get cut up to make a noodling cover, then repainted.

No, not cutting all of it off the bar pad... there will be some of it left to keep the chain from flying off if it does come off. Which it shouldn't since I keep up on chain tension as I run the saw, but we never know.

Will pay shipping plus a small finder's fee. (use said fee for a beer at the bar, or give it to your favorite stripper at the strip club)

EDIT: Have a line on one...
PM me with your address if you still need it.

jakethesnake

I Am The Snake
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Anyone have a good 346 crank? I doubt I have anything worth trading Have no clue what one is worth Need one though