The Swap Meet Thread

dahmer

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
8:46 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Also found a Husky 350 top cover, 2 muffler bolts and new muffler gasket. The cover was from the time the mufflers kept working loose so there is a 1/2” long melt thru but no other damage. Let me know if anybody wants them.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
7:46 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Need a recoil spool for a Husqvarna 2100xp, I had this one come apart on me at the Hartford Fair race this weekend. Cash, parts, etc available for exchange.
View attachment 194105

If you need to, you could borrow the entire starter off of my saw for as long as you need, big handle and all. No worries to me, it's in hatches anyways, who knows when I will get it back together again.

Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If you need to, you could borrow the entire starter off of my saw for as long as you need, big handle and all. No worries to me, it's in hatches anyways, who knows when I will get it back together again.
Thanks Steve I appreciate it :), I do have a complete 2100 I could borrow parts from but this race 2100 is borrowed from a friend and I need to repair it properly and permanently for him. I figure someone out there has a spare they wouldn't mind parting with.

Onan18

OPE Sponsor
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

PogoInTheWoods

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
In need of a tank vent body for a Pioneer/Partner P62 fuel cap that uses the pink umbrella style vent. I know the caps are scarce due to swelling beyond being usable but am hoping there may still be some vents floating around out there. Already tried Rottman Sales with no luck there.

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
In need of a tank vent body for a Pioneer/Partner P62 fuel cap that uses the pink umbrella style vent. I know the caps are scarce due to swelling beyond being usable but am hoping there may still be some vents floating around out there. Already tried Rottman Sales with no luck there.
Stihl should have one to fit. May require trimming if my memory still works.