Gizzard

Super OPE Member
Local time
6:16 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The 7-10 is alive!
After getting to run it did you notice anything other to need a going through? I guess if all is good, your daughter could still add some work to the saw by having it painted blue.

Not sure when this year, but I'll stop by sometime. Keep some wood ready.

Steve

Excellence!
GoldMember
Local time
5:16 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
While I had it apart I drilled the oil tank to attach the automatic oiler with three screws instead of the single screw and clip. I originally just replaced the tank and handle and rebuilt the carb but it had a big air leak. I tore it down and replace the crank seals and filed the points while I had them off. I managed to get home before dark today so I filled it back up and headed to the wood pile! I am going to use it for some tree removal this week end and put a few tanks through it. See how it proves out.

Gizzard

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That ugly pm55 did you ever run it any? I had cut wood with it some, but sure it needed some tlc somewhere.

I've tinkered a little with the homelites I got from you. Not to point of running them yet. Keep going back to the mac and poulan projects. Already used some parts off the 3400 carcass.

Steve

Excellence!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
No, not yet. I need to get a bar cleaned up for it and do some other projects first. I really want to get my mini Mac 25 going. I rebuilt it two years ago with a new piston and seals from some stuff I got from you and Joe Taylor. I have a real nice Zama carb for it. Just need to kit it and install it. It has an air leak or bad carb. Can't get the low side rich enough.

Gizzard

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Your shop sounds like mine. Walk in and try to decide what is next.

Steve

Excellence!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yes, lots of projects of varying degrees here in the show-me state! I've also got a new Holland 1925 HST compact tractor I have to split to figure out why the hydro pump won't prime. Put 3 master cylinders in my Zetor and reseal the 3 point lift cylinder. And anything else that pops in!

Al Smith

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
A LONG part though :))))))

Erik
That's what I've been telling my lady friend,she just smiles ..So much for that .
Now that little Zama on the Mini Mac .It's getting hard to find those things for those little carbs .Usually on a Mini that's all that's wrong with them besides the fact they are a pain in the buttocks to work on of course . I imagine like most Mini's you have to deshell the thing to even get to the carb .They should have been shot to build something like that .

Steve

Excellence!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Funny you say that Al, I just rebuilt a Zama for my mini Mac tonight. Hopefully I just have to pull it apart once more...

Al Smith

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
One thing I learned about flea bay years ago is often those outlandish prices are just casting it out there and hoping it catches a fish so to speak .I landed all my stuff before people went bonkers on old McCulloch's and Homelites .

Drptrch

Coastal Fartknocker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
A 1-52 and Auger
Bakersfield, Ca
a66f32bebee9bbcb974a1e60aba8fa1c.jpg

https://bakersfield.craigslist.org/tls/d/mcculloch-1-52-gas-chain-saw/6484582819.html

Erik

Mathewsdxt75

Learning OPE member.
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I have an oddball titan 620. Not many out there. Well I like this saw and the bar mount pattern is confusing me. Everything I look up says it takes a 176 pattern bar, the 176 has a 8mm slot but my bar studs are just shy of 9mm. Does anyone know what bar would fit? I seems the 176 tensioner stud and oil hole line up fine.

Sleeper

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have an oddball titan 620. Not many out there. Well I like this saw and the bar mount pattern is confusing me. Everything I look up says it takes a 176 pattern bar, the 176 has a 8mm slot but my bar studs are just shy of 9mm. Does anyone know what bar would fit? I seems the 176 tensioner stud and oil hole line up fine.

You need a D009 mount bar, same as Husky large mount. For example, 240RNDD009 for 24" .050 gauge 3/8" pitch chain.

https://www.oregonproducts.com/en/search/modeltype-cbs?text=mcculloch__TITAN+620