Cigmaker

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
5:52 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning gentlemen and evening Mr. Todd. I got home last night and my step daughter is sitting in the living room no TV on. I proceed to ask how she was and why she was up still. She goes on to say how she can't wait till I can run my saws again because the tree she parks under is dropping stuff on her car lol. At least I'm good for something huh lmao.

TJ the Chainsaw Mechanic

Old Homelites rule!
Local time
2:52 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Good morning all, hope the start of your week was better than mine. Had a rather severe case of the stomach flu yesterday.....luckily it's gone today but still feeling a tad under the weather. All I can say is a few sips of seven up still seems to do the trick. Ya'all stay safe out there.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
5:52 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning gentlemen and evening Mr. Todd. I got home last night and my step daughter is sitting in the living room no TV on. I proceed to ask how she was and why she was up still. She goes on to say how she can't wait till I can run my saws again because the tree she parks under is dropping stuff on her car lol. At least I'm good for something huh lmao.
Excellent...

ray benson

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
4:52 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning Ray how are you my friend
Just after you posted this - got a call that 11 year old granddaughter who is a special needs kid, walked out of dad's house and was missing. Rode around neighborhood looking for her. She showed up at our house about 15 minutes after she was missing. Trying to explain to her what she did, but not sure she fully comprehends.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
4:52 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just after you posted this - got a call that 11 year old granddaughter who is a special needs kid, walked out of dad's house and was missing. Rode around neighborhood looking for her. She showed up at our house about 15 minutes after she was missing. Trying to explain to her what she did, but not sure she fully comprehends.
Glad she is safe and boy that would be scary as hell. I would make a metal note of all water in the area We had a situation like this a month ago here and thank God a police officer was in the area had to jump in after the boy.