Cigmaker

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
11:16 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks Todd, my grandfather ended up passing away yesterday so we're all still in a bit of shock. Hard thing to process and see.

Sorry to hear that bud. I lost my grandpa around eight years ago he was my best friend and I always looked up to him. He spent 23 years serving our country then became an electrical engineer for Phillip Morris without a college degree. Won't a thing made by man he couldn't fix or a subject he didn't know something about. @USMC615 reminds me of him just a smart dude all the way around.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks Todd, my grandfather ended up passing away yesterday so we're all still in a bit of shock. Hard thing to process and see.
Sorry TJ, I passed right over this post my friend...Condolences to you and your family.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sorry to hear that bud. I lost my grandpa around eight years ago he was my best friend and I always looked up to him. He spent 23 years serving our country then became an electrical engineer for Phillip Morris without a college degree. Won't a thing made by man he couldn't fix or a subject he didn't know something about. @USMC615 reminds me of him just a smart dude all the way around.
Sounds like your grandfather was the type of man we all seek to be like in life. Thank you for the compliment my friend.

stihl_head1982

Here long time
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Late morning, Good afternoon from the Tarheel state. It's rained every night here this week, and some sprinkles and showers during the days. If this grass keeps growing I may eventually have to invest in a bailer.
Top of the day to my compadre's on this forum. The best of weekends to all of you. Stay sober, safe and enjoy some time with family!

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Late morning, Good afternoon from the Tarheel state. It's rained every night here this week, and some sprinkles and showers during the days. If this grass keeps growing I may eventually have to invest in a bailer.
Top of the day to my compadre's on this forum. The best of weekends to all of you. Stay sober, safe and enjoy some time with family!
Back atcha my friend!!

Swing by Wally World Marketplace grocery store this afternoon after work, get my usual weekly 7-8 gallons of milk and I won't have to leave the house all wknd. Plenty of cold beer in the shop fridge and plenty of options for grilling or smoking in the freezers.

TJ the Chainsaw Mechanic

Old Homelites rule!
Local time
8:16 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Thanks man, my grandfather worked for Boeing as a machinist. He was also in the Navy for 5 years. Sharp man, he will be missed.