High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

The Official GFY Thread

Local time
8:20 PM
User ID
Reaction score
You mean by "celebrate" doing what ever the hell she wants, then yeah we still do that.

Yeah..... no.

To be honest; we gave up celebrating. It seemed every year something *f-worded up the day, either I was deployed (first 3 years), in the field, in a mil school, had duty..... So last year we agreed to not do anything special.

This year we are sitting on the couch, eating Chinese food, watch a movie or 2, go to bed early and try to sleep in past 0600.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
7:20 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yeah..... no.

To be honest; we gave up celebrating. It seemed every year something *f-worded up the day, either I was deployed (first 3 years), in the field, in a mil school, had duty..... So last year we agreed to not do anything special.

This year we are sitting on the couch, eating Chinese food, watch a movie or 2, go to bed early and try to sleep in past 0600.

We usaully hit up a BB or somewhere unique. Last year we went down to Arkansas and stayed in tree house. This year will have a 2 month old so we'll be home bound.

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
We usaully hit up a BB or somewhere unique. Last year we went down to Arkansas and stayed in tree house. This year will have a 2 month old so we'll be home bound.

We tried doing that; fail!

Hell, we never even had a honeymoon; I deployed a couple days later. We agreed that we would go on a honeymoon when i got back, never had the chance as I got deployed 2 more times back to back. *f-word it, not celebrating is more of a celebration.

Wood Chopper

So so sleepy....
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
fff54fcb122353700563df05d7e3a970.jpg

Had to try out wife’s new vinyl cutter for her. “Here hunny it works good”. GFY.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk