Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
8:03 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I got an awsome Dmv story! So I have a ccl and the dmv put the wrong address on it wasn't going to let me renew my dl. I call the state treasurer office there in charge of ccl and the lady said you walk back in there now and ask for a manager. 10 min pass a pissy dude walk out I hand him my self phone lady rips his ass and I get everything square away funniest *s-word ever!

TJ the Chainsaw Mechanic

Old Homelites rule!
Local time
6:03 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Man your having problems with everyone lol.
I started having problems with those dipsh*ts when they came onto my property and told me I couldn't Sand on my truck during the summer of last year. Needless to say, they aren't gonna Leave happy if they bother me this year.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I started having problems with those dipsh*ts when they came onto my property and told me I couldn't Sand on my truck during the summer of last year. Needless to say, they aren't gonna Leave happy if they bother me this year.

HOLY WTF! If I had some say that to me here in Kansas I would see if the could catch a brick. Man I think I take my state for granted.

TJ the Chainsaw Mechanic

Old Homelites rule!
Local time
6:03 AM
User ID
Reaction score
HOLY WTF! If I had some say that to me here in Kansas I would see if the could catch a brick. Man I think I take my state for granted.
Yep, bunch of dipsh*t liberals and environmentalists that live here.....ODF shoulda been outlawed a long time ago....but of course they're never gonna be because they bring in more revenue.

Jwalker1911

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Yep, bunch of dipsh*t liberals and environmentalists that live here.....ODF shoulda been outlawed a long time ago....but of course they're never gonna be because they bring in more revenue.
ODFW is even worse. I swear they want all hunting outlawed in that state.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hey Hey GFY!