Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
4:48 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Keep an eye on that specific cow. She will do it again. I’d be willing to bet. Had a cow do twins 3 times. Only ever had one other cow have twins. How old is she?

This is her third birth. I have a feeling she lost one of the twins last year, and I just never found it.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Gearboxes got oil?

Well......once I replace the missing rear wheels, that will be the first thing I check. I know what you're thinking.....hopefully the seals ain't gone. The 6' had a new gearbox installed, and then only used for one season. It was just too big for the tractor he had. The 7' was something he got in a trade, and never used.

Steve

Excellence!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
In other news.......I bought two bush hogs yesterday. A 7' and a 6' .....both for 75.00

They had been in the weeds for a few years, but are both in pretty good condition.

I've been looking for a good 6 footer. Just not a lot of them out my way. We have a 5 and a 7.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've been looking for a good 6 footer. Just not a lot of them out my way. We have a 5 and a 7.

He bought the 6' new, and ran it for three seasons without oil in the gearbox. It was never put in from the time it was new......and he never thought to check it. Of course it finally failed, and the company replaced it for him. They said they neglected to put the oil in....so it was their fault. He used that year then stopped leasing the land he was using it on. Then, just keeping a small tractor he had no use for either of them.

Steve

Excellence!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
He bought the 6' new, and ran it for three seasons without oil in the gearbox. It was never put in from the time it was new......and he never thought to check it. Of course it finally failed, and the company replaced it for him. They said they neglected to put the oil in....so it was their fault. He used that year then stopped leasing the land he was using it on. Then, just keeping a small tractor he had no use for either of them.

What brand are they?