GoldMember
Local time
3:51 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This one is for @Steve the new Zetor crystal

View attachment 160949

I seen they brought back the crystal name. Did you see now they had Pinafarina redesigne the major series? Dont know why a tractor needs that many curves. I like the big, long square hoods of log ago. A D21 comes to mind!

kingOFgEEEks

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
4:51 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I seen they brought back the crystal name. Did you see now they had Pinafarina redesigne the major series? Dont know why a tractor needs that many curves. I like the big, long square hoods of log ago. A D21 comes to mind!

The A/C 100 and 200 series were the best. Long, straight lines, that are narrow at the operator's station, then flare out to the width of the radiator. You could really see where you were going, especially in row crops.
IMG950424.jpg

deedskelly

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The A/C 100 and 200 series were the best. Long, straight lines, that are narrow at the operator's station, then flare out to the width of the radiator. You could really see where you were going, especially in row crops.
View attachment 161076

Put a lot of hours of the AC 190 ,liked them a lot until they started jumping out of gear.

ajschainsaws

Axes never run out of Gas
GoldMember
Local time
9:51 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
A new AC 200 was $9400 in 1974! 94 fat hogs would buy a new tractor! Have things changed for better or worse?

I don’t if it is better or worse there’s a lot of new big hp tractors over here with this new dangled vario transmission and after 3k-4K of heavy hours work and there giving up and it’s costing a fortune too put right

Second hand tractor sales are top of the market , a dealer said yesterday a lot
Of arable farmers are keeping there big tractors from the 80’s and 90’s
And repairing , overhauling when needed

kingOFgEEEks

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Put a lot of hours of the AC 190 ,liked them a lot until they started jumping out of gear.

We have a couple tarp straps rigged up on the One Eighty, to hold the shift lever forward or back. It used to get sketchy in a hurry, when it popped out of gear going down hill with a loaded silage wagon.

deedskelly

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We have a couple tarp straps rigged up on the One Eighty, to hold the shift lever forward or back. It used to get sketchy in a hurry, when it popped out of gear going down hill with a loaded silage wagon.

We had one that you couldn’t hold in with your knee!