Reaction score

jakethesnake

I Am The Snake
Local time
12:56 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Cutting ruts in the bean field, ( been there done that.) looks like that has been a wet spot all summer. Have you tried running dual's on the combine? There are a couple guys here running dual's on there 4 wheel drive combines in the last couple years.
Yeah we have duals on a different one. They help but everyone down here is getting stuck. Tracks would possibly be the answer. Just depends on the type of ground we are trying to get through. That machine isn’t set up for duals. It would just be way to expensive to toss those big ass front firestone s aside. It would require new rims and tires. We don’t get harvest seasons like this except maybe every 10 15 years.

concretegrazer

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
11:56 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

jakethesnake

I Am The Snake
Local time
12:56 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Damn, can you fix it?
Yes. The second picture is the after. I’ve ripped that one off maybe 4 times. Those old 43 series John Deere heads are good heads we run one on the case also. The snouts on mine are worn out. Thin then the point sighs and finds a hole or soft spot. I’ve replaced some but that one I keep tearing off after the shop is closed. Once I get one straight enough to run. I just run it