Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
3:41 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ladders and chainsaws don't mix:nono:

Unless you got the camera rolling.
Who said I was on the ladder when I used the saw, can you see me up there one handing the 2166:coleman:.
Just hooking the chain/cable up, is that okay, or am I required to use the bigshot and a rope :cool:. If I don't have to walk downstairs into the basement, I don't ;).

Besides just cause you've heard a bunch of tree guys say that doesn't mean it can't be done safely, I bet back in the day they used to say ropes and chainsaws don't mix:risas3:.

Camera was rolling on this one, ladder was also used.

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Now some funny CL stuff, and even something special from Ebay.
@maulhead here's a husky you'd be proud to own lol.
Screen Shot 2019-04-11 at 11.45.28 AM.png

The elusive super mag.
I asked the guy who has the tags listed if he knew the history of it.

Screen Shot 2019-04-11 at 11.55.43 AM.png

And a special 461 for you, if you want me to grab it up, let me know, it's only a couple hrs away :cunaooooo:.

Screen Shot 2019-04-11 at 11.54.05 AM.png

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
1:41 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Now some funny CL stuff, and even something special from Ebay.
@maulhead here's a husky you'd be proud to own lol.
View attachment 176328

The elusive super mag.
I asked the guy who has the tags listed if he knew the history of it.

View attachment 176329

And a special 461 for you, if you want me to grab it up, let me know, it's only a couple hrs away :cunaooooo:.

View attachment 176330

tenor.gif

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well the big rotten tree I told you guys about, I'm gonna be dropping it for the guy. I went and looked it over today as I said I would(sometime this week), it doesn't "look" bad, but who knows what I'm gonna find inside it, might be the heads for that 350 :eek:. There is at least a chunk of good sized chain and a piece of threaded rod that is up above where I will be working, hopefully, that looks as though it was a "fix" for the limb that broke off starting the rotting process. I was outside looking at it for about 10 min and then talked it over with the guy to let him know what I was planning on doing if he had me do it, told him the price and gave him my number. I didn't make it back to the house and he text saying lets do it, when can you get to it. Honestly it could blow over any time, it big it's bad, and its nasty, should be a lot of fun :b1:.
Wish me luck :D.
Oh Wayne, I'm gonna use the ladder, sure hope I don't tip the tree over when I get up on it :hsughwiggle:.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
2:41 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well the big rotten tree I told you guys about, I'm gonna be dropping it for the guy. I went and looked it over today as I said I would(sometime this week), it doesn't "look" bad, but who knows what I'm gonna find inside it, might be the heads for that 350 :eek:. There is at least a chunk of good sized chain and a piece of threaded rod that is up above where I will be working, hopefully, that looks as though it was a "fix" for the limb that broke off starting the rotting process. I was outside looking at it for about 10 min and then talked it over with the guy to let him know what I was planning on doing if he had me do it, told him the price and gave him my number. I didn't make it back to the house and he text saying lets do it, when can you get to it. Honestly it could blow over any time, it big it's bad, and its nasty, should be a lot of fun :b1:.
Wish me luck :D.
Oh Wayne, I'm gonna use the ladder, sure hope I don't tip the tree over when I get up on it :hsughwiggle:.

Just make sure the camera is rolling. Hell maybe 2 cameras.....

67L36Driver

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
2:41 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag