High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

The Official Craigslist & eBay Thread

Marshy

WFO Cutting
Local time
9:22 AM
User ID
Reaction score
If you hold out he might pay you more than $400, he did say he wanted them down immediately. Does the imbedded metal cost more?
I believe hes charging $400 for the trees, not paying to have them removed. I could be wrong. Maybe I'll inquire lol. I'm expecting him to laugh at me questioning it.

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Says he wants them down. You take them down, he will clean up.

dahmer

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I believe hes charging $400 for the trees, not paying to have them removed. I could be wrong. Maybe I'll inquire lol. I'm expecting him to laugh at me questioning it.
I was being a smart azz. Those are highly valuable black walnut trees that have been verified at a fair price.:rolleyes:

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yessir. Lol
Weird, I think he was paying to have them dropped. Maybe he wanted to keep the wood.

PA Dan

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The important part is the exchange of money though. It would be nice to know if he is expecting me pay him or if he is paying me!
He surely is expecting you to pay him but it should be the other way around! I cant believe some of the CL adds for free firewood you cut and haul. The tree is between two houses over hanging roofs, porches and wires. Oh and the you must clean up everything!