Reaction score

67L36Driver

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
7:05 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’ve been following that seller. Always asks a premium and high shipping. [emoji57]

ranchdadmike

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
8:05 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
2009e13ebc9ca8ebf797c6f77f46a881.png
https://tricities.craigslist.org/tls/d/husqvarna-chainsaw/6619779657.html

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Here's the video...

Look at the picture on the Craigslist ad, looks like part of the chain brake is missing, says low hrs and the felling mark is mostly gone from the recoil. In the video is says it's going to Mike in Michigan and the guys name in the ad is Chris, one more it says it's in Gaylord Mi, but shows on the map to be somewhere NW of there.
I'm not saying it's fake or a scam, just pointing out a few things I'd be getting clarification on before doing anything myself.

Jon1212

Birch! Please.....
Local time
6:05 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Look at the picture on the Craigslist ad, looks like part of the chain brake is missing, says low hrs and the felling mark is mostly gone from the recoil. In the video is says it's going to Mike in Michigan and the guys name in the ad is Chris, one more it says it's in Gaylord Mi, but shows on the map to be somewhere NW of there.
I'm not saying it's fake or a scam, just pointing out a few things I'd be getting clarification on before doing anything myself.
Good "call outs"....besides, does anyone believe he paid $1700 for it, only to sell it at a thousand dollar loss?

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good "call outs"....besides, does anyone believe he paid $1700 for it, only to sell it at a thousand dollar loss?
Thanks.
I know he charges that much for work, he gets 2k for a 372xpw conversion saw without the wrap handle.
I have seen logger saws(even a 461) look just like this one does in the picture after a couple yrs of cutting, some of them take very good care of their equipment, if that's the case they probably wrote it off as small equipment on their taxes so the blow would be a bit less as they made money off it too.
Just a few things off I'd want to verify with questions and pictures, if things sound good, then I might buy, if they don't I'd run as they probably aren't.

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@chipper1 I kept thinking it looked different, and just realized it has a different wrap handle. The video saw has a 3/4, and the ad saw has a 1/2.
Interesting.
I saw it in my searches, but have a bunch of 70cc saws so I haven't gone after it much other than getting the video.
I did manage to finally get one I had been working on for a while. When I did my 2 series extravaganza a couple summers ago I never managed to have one of these or a 266, so I had to jump at the opportunity, it was a bunch of hassle to get it, but it is a nice saw. It appears to have been ran at the dealer, but it has no smell of gas in the tank, anyone know how to clean them that good?
Screen Shot 2018-06-10 at 7.23.54 AM.png Screen Shot 2018-06-10 at 7.21.00 AM.png
And just because it's the right thing ;).
Screen Shot 2018-06-10 at 7.24.38 AM.png

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
7:05 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Thanks.
I know he charges that much for work, he gets 2k for a 372xpw conversion saw without the wrap handle.
I have seen logger saws(even a 461) look just like this one does in the picture after a couple yrs of cutting, some of them take very good care of their equipment, if that's the case they probably wrote it off as small equipment on their taxes so the blow would be a bit less as they made money off it too.
Just a few things off I'd want to verify with questions and pictures, if things sound good, then I might buy, if they don't I'd run as they probably aren't.

Isn't Ross @Genius from Gaylord MI? Too bad he isn't around much but maybe we should text him and have him check it out...

PA Dan

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Dude keeps texting me...lol!

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Isn't Ross @Genius from Gaylord MI? Too bad he isn't around much but maybe we should text him and have him check it out...
No as Jon said he's from Hamilton which is about 50 min west of my place, this is north and slightly east of my place about 3 hrs from me and about and 45min east of @huskihl .