The Official Craigslist & eBay Thread

dougand3

Super OPE Member
Local time
3:27 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I didn't see verbiage that indicated you pick 1 of 10. Perhaps you could copy and paste it?

dougand3

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Oh, you are correct in that listing re: "Your Pick" No deal there!
Viewing ebay listing in Chrome on puter, Your Pick doesn't appear. Seller needs to alter that ebay puter ad or there may be trouble when winner comes to collect.

Jon1212

Birch! Please.....
Local time
2:27 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Oh, you are correct in that listing re: "Your Pick" No deal there!
Viewing ebay listing in Chrome on puter, Your Pick doesn't appear. Seller needs to alter that ebay puter ad or there may be trouble when winner comes to collect.

I totally agree. It is somewhat misleading.

Stihlsmoking

City Hillbilly
Local time
4:27 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
"Your pick" does not show up on iPhone either ?
I was going to say I'm close if someone wanted them ?

ranchdadmike

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
03af4522605265c560b9c14dc2750471.jpg

https://jackson.craigslist.org/for/d/chainsaw/6261913168.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stihlsmoking

City Hillbilly
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Stihlsmoking

City Hillbilly
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
10 older saws for $50 currently. North of Cincinnati. Pickup only.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Homelite-ch...599429&hash=item3f83c1839a:g:ntEAAOSwEFZZhz-r
If someone is interested in these it says collection? Also says used which means they all run ? Some listed say seized ? I'll bid your max price and deal with it it if he says pick one. I'll pick a seized one and tell him to start it or no money ? Or the one with the starter handle hanging out ? Let me know ? I'll be at MM's gtg in October ?

CrystalRiver1

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If someone is interested in these it says collection? Also says used which means they all run ? Some listed say seized ? I'll bid your max price and deal with it it if he says pick one. I'll pick a seized one and tell him to start it or no money ? Or the one with the starter handle hanging out ? Let me know ? I'll be at MM's gtg in October ?
Yep, I like your thinking.
I'd sure ask could I start whatever I chose that's for sure.:chuck:

dougand3

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

The way the ebay ad is written...if you're the winning bidder - you get 10 saws. Now, seller may say "oh, no - I meant pick one saw". You produce copy of ebay ad and say "no, that's not what the listing indicates - I bought a collection of 10 saws - hand them over." Seller refuses to comply and it gets ugly..... then police, ambulance and fire truck show up.

The ebay ad is stupid if seller wants to sell one saw - he needs 10 listings with 1 saw each.

Stihlsmoking

City Hillbilly
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The way the ebay ad is written...if you're the winning bidder - you get 10 saws. Now, seller may say "oh, no - I meant pick one saw". You produce copy of ebay ad and say "no, that's not what the listing indicates - I bought a collection of 10 saws - hand them over." Seller refuses to comply and it gets ugly..... then police, ambulance and fire truck show up.

The ebay ad is stupid if seller wants to sell one saw - he needs 10 listings with 1 saw each.
I understand but like I said i don't care I may bid out of spite? it's close enough and he lists all as "used" pick one I'll tell him I'll take the runner If he refuses all 10 ? And won't pay until he starts one!! And I'm there !! F him

CrystalRiver1

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

:argue: :cop1::ambulance: :lily:

Stihlsmoking

City Hillbilly
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I bid like 5-6 times he must have a buddy working with him? Or someone else thinking it's the collection. He's done this before it says 1ea but also says collection ? He's depending on Ebay making them pay then fight it ?
I just changed my account at the bank ? We'll see what happens ?