High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

The Official Brag About Your Kids Thread.

Yukon Stihl

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
10:48 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have to brag about my daughter,she makes me so proud.
She graduated top of her class this year.Has been accepted to University of Victoria and had to defer for a year due to surgery on the 11th.
She will be undergoing double jaw surgery to correct her sever overbite.She has researched and watched the same surgery that she will be undergoing.She has followed others as they have gone through it.She has everything ready and the menu that she will have to follow has all been tried already to see if she would like the taste.She can tell you everything that will take place including all the medical terms
She has been looking forward to the moment she gets to walk into the operating room,this is the procedure for this type of surgery.
We are hoping that a lot of her issues will be solved once she recovers.Neck pain,problems breathing,problems eating,social issues she feels self concise of her looks.
Unfortunately i have to suffer through this 2000 miles from her side,my wife is with her.We have a small business that we are the only staff,and a dog so i am holding the fort so to speak.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
12:48 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well on the eve of Elliott's 5th birthday it is the oldest that I am about to brag about tonight. Griffin continues to win his battle with mental illness and was just recognized for a national award for the work he does helping others.

http://give.camh.ca/site/PageServer?pagename=griffin_jenkins

stihl_head1982

Here long time
Local time
1:48 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

merc_man

merc_man
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My 9 year old daughter helpin hammer the siding on the shed. She sure scared them nails in. Lol
Surprisingly too never cracked any either.
196769c7b63a6958f16b721ad39530fd.jpg
6eec3d9a2ed3c135cd123437f42ff0a0.jpg

Sent from my SM-J320W8 using Tapatalk

fossil

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have to brag about my daughter,she makes me so proud.
She graduated top of her class this year.Has been accepted to University of Victoria and had to defer for a year due to surgery on the 11th.
She will be undergoing double jaw surgery to correct her sever overbite.She has researched and watched the same surgery that she will be undergoing.She has followed others as they have gone through it.She has everything ready and the menu that she will have to follow has all been tried already to see if she would like the taste.She can tell you everything that will take place including all the medical terms
She has been looking forward to the moment she gets to walk into the operating room,this is the procedure for this type of surgery.
We are hoping that a lot of her issues will be solved once she recovers.Neck pain,problems breathing,problems eating,social issues she feels self concise of her looks.
Unfortunately i have to suffer through this 2000 miles from her side,my wife is with her.We have a small business that we are the only staff,and a dog so i am holding the fort so to speak.

She sounds like quite the gal! She'll go far. How did the surgery go?

Last edited:

fossil

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well on the eve of Elliott's 5th birthday it is the oldest that I am about to brag about tonight. Griffin continues to win his battle with mental illness and was just recognized for a national award for the work he does helping others.

http://give.camh.ca/site/PageServer?pagename=griffin_jenkins

That is just WOW!

We are sadly lacking in supporting those with mental illness in Canada. I hope someday we will wake up.

Congrats to Griffin and you.

Yukon Stihl

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
10:48 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
She sounds like quite the gal! She'll go far. How did the surgery go?
She had a textbook surgery according to her doc.She was off pain meds after a day and a half.Her recovery has been awesome,she was able to return home after the minimum 3 weeks before flying.
It took a few days for me to stop taking a second look at her every time i looked at her.Her profile has had a real dramatic change,but i am getting used to it now.We had pizza for the first time since she came home so her food intake is beginning to return to normal.

fossil

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
She had a textbook surgery according to her doc.She was off pain meds after a day and a half.Her recovery has been awesome,she was able to return home after the minimum 3 weeks before flying.
It took a few days for me to stop taking a second look at her every time i looked at her.Her profile has had a real dramatic change,but i am getting used to it now.We had pizza for the first time since she came home so her food intake is beginning to return to normal.

Great! I hope it's all she wanted it to be.