High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

The Official Brag About Your Kids Thread.

merc_man

merc_man
Local time
4:03 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
He gotta helluva eye relief don't he? What's the gun leaning on the tailgate? I gotta RWS Diana 350 Magnum in .177. Push some pellets around 1400 ft per sec over a chrono. It's a squirrel and cat killing nachine!!
Gun on tailgate is my cheapy pellet gun. Winchester. 495 fps. His is 1200 fps.
Im starting to think i may be due for an upgrade now.
Think he needs the scope back a bit more but out of travle room. Only got another quarter inch.

Sent from my SM-J320W8 using Tapatalk

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Gun on tailgate is my cheapy pellet gun. Winchester. 495 fps. His is 1200 fps.
Im starting to think i may be due for an upgrade now.
Think he needs the scope back a bit more but out of travle room. Only got another quarter inch.

I gotcha...my experience with single cock pellet guns goes wirhvalk the mfg's. I've found the RWS 350 Magnum shoots the absolute most consistent. Kinda funny though, I group the Benjamin Crow Magnum pellets the best, and I've shot and patterned every RWS German made pellets in the planet. The 350 Magnum is a hard hitter. A little heavier compared to other models, but it's a helluva pellet gun.

merc_man

merc_man
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I gotcha...my experience with single cock pellet guns goes wirhvalk the mfg's. I've found the RWS 350 Magnum shoots the absolute most consistent. Kinda funny though, I group the Benjamin Crow Magnum pellets the best, and I've shot and patterned every RWS German made pellets in the planet. The 350 Magnum is a hard hitter. A little heavier compared to other models, but it's a helluva pellet gun.
4c587b99e1ffbf296acc131c54793cd4.jpg

Is that like your gun

2manyhounds

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
3:03 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Don't know if it's considered bagging or not, but daughter just came in and said she wanted to go coin hunting tonight, made my day. Then I got the back story, heard the dog earlier and didn't think much of it, apparently a coin came down for a drink a little early tonight, long story short, she heard the ribs break and wants to see her tree now.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ok.....time to brag on my daughter.

Her husband relapsed and went all to hell. She stood by him for longer than I agreed with, but that's what a good wife does....

Finally she gave up after he was arrested for theft over 10,000.00. She couldn't live with that.....

He's probably going to do serious time in the penitentiary.

Divorce is pending.

She is back here with her mom and I. Her kids are here too. She went back to school, and is maintaining a 4.0 GPA.

I pray that Jon can get his life straightened out.....but to see my daughter stand up and do what is best for her and her kids makes me very proud of her.

Jwalker1911

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Ok.....time to brag on my daughter.

Her husband relapsed and went all to hell. She stood by him for longer than I agreed with, but that's what a good wife does....

Finally she gave up after he was arrested for theft over 10,000.00. She couldn't live with that.....

He's probably going to do serious time in the penitentiary.

Divorce is pending.

She is back here with her mom and I. Her kids are here too. She went back to school, and is maintaining a 4.0 GPA.

I pray that Jon can get his life straightened out.....but to see my daughter stand up and do what is best for her and her kids makes me very proud of her.
Sounds like a good woman. Tough situation to be in,wish her all the best.

chainsawjoe

I don't saw much, but when I do, LOOK OUT!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Both kids are at Indiana University. Pic is from a fund raiser run for Riley Children's Hospital. My Son is going to be a Math Teacher, starts his Student Teaching next year. Daughter is active with the Riley Children's Hospital and studying to work with families at the hospital.

IMG_20170408_101217439_HDR.jpg

chainsawjoe

I don't saw much, but when I do, LOOK OUT!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
My son graduated last night from the University of Minnesota College of Science and Engineering with a degree in Aerospace Engineering. Attached is one of his study sheets for an exam, no joke.View attachment 69762
They wouldn't let us have notes for the tests back in my day, but we would write between the buttons on our calculators. [emoji15] we had some crazy study methods too.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk