High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

The Official Brag About Your Kids Thread.

Coltont

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
9:59 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
66299c5032413251e043c96ee2c4ed90.jpg
My daughter. She's 9, been going sanging with me for a few years.

fossil

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well,
Being a Grandpa brings back memories of my girls. We baby sit our grandkids and my wife usually looks after the toilet duties but today she had a dentist appt. Our 3-1/2 year old grand daughter Peri said she needed to go peeps so I put her on the toilet.
She went and I asked if she wiped her peepers or if Grandma does. She said Grandma does. Oh joy! So I wipe her peepers and off the toilet and hand wash and away we go. About 3 minutes later Peri says, "Grandpa, my vulva is still wet!"
back for another wipe.What the Hell?
Peri.JPG

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well,
Being a Grandpa brings back memories of my girls. We baby sit our grandkids and my wife usually looks after the toilet duties but today she had a dentist appt. Our 3-1/2 year old grand daughter Peri said she needed to go peeps so I put her on the toilet.
She went and I asked if she wiped her peepers or if Grandma does. She said Grandma does. Oh joy! So I wipe her peepers and off the toilet and hand wash and away we go. About 3 minutes later Peri says, "Grandpa, my vulva is still wet!"
back for another wipe.What the Hell?
View attachment 50672
:facepalm:o_O:risas3:

fossil

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My two daughters that have the kids are school teachers. No slang or substitute words on body parts. Sounds weird coming from a 3 year old. She has a large vocabulary and talks in sentences. Two tries and she could say supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.
If I say, "Are you OK Peri?" she won't say yes, She will say, " Yes I am fine grandpa".

Yukon Stihl

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
6:59 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Saw my daughters 1st term grade 12 report card today...
All A's as usual.We are blessed she consistently brings home A's.
She takes all the hard courses,and is taking a psychology course on her own this year because she thinks it's fun.
Last year she spent most of her xmas break studying calculus because she had a deal with her teacher.No one had ever finished let alone passed the calculus course at her school.He told her if she finished the course and tried to do her best he would give her a 86% which is just an A. She passed the course with an earned 93% just to show him she didn't need the deal.
Awesome Kid our only one.

fossil

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Saw my daughters 1st term grade 12 report card today...
All A's as usual.We are blessed she consistently brings home A's.
She takes all the hard courses,and is taking a psychology course on her own this year because she thinks it's fun.
Last year she spent most of her xmas break studying calculus because she had a deal with her teacher.No one had ever finished let alone passed the calculus course at her school.He told her if she finished the course and tried to do her best he would give her a 86% which is just an A. She passed the course with an earned 93% just to show him she didn't need the deal.
Awesome Kid our only one.

Wow! Congrats on your genius. Proud parents!