High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

The Official Brag About Your Kids Thread.

ajschainsaws

Axes never run out of Gas
GoldMember
Local time
10:03 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My soon to be three grand daughter Blythe was watching me putting an HS carb together today. She asked what it was and I told her. She managed to pronounce carburetor well and when I was putting covers on she said "I want to do that". I started the screws and held the handle of the screw driver so she could turn the hex shaft but she got all the cover screws and the hi and low needles in.

My last hope for someone handy in the family.

View attachment 184672 View attachment 184673

you'll have to get her a train set

fossil

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
5:03 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
you'll have to get her a train set

The hobby shop we got our fuel, spare Cox .049 parts and our control line balsa profile plane kits from had beautiful HO steam Locos. We used to marvel at the prices which were beyond hope back then. One of them was over $100 in 1966. Big bucks back then.

Our little granddaughter above likes to chase her male cousins around with the toy chainsaw. She's not above trying to saw grandpa's foot off now and again either.

I bought it for the boys some time ago.

This character Elliot is 7 now. Our eldest grandchild

IMG_Elliot chinsaw 1.JPG

Last edited:

kfd518

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
4:03 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
They grow up faster than you think, enjoy them while you can!
Oldest daughter will be 18 in August she was 11 when I met her mother. I can’t believe she’s fixing to be an “adult” giving her, her adoption paperwork for her 18’th birthday. We let her make the choice if she wanted to to do it as a minor or adult. She chose adult adoption, she’s stingy with money even if it’s someone else’s lol!

MarkEagleUSA

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My grandson!

Let the spoiling begin!
591874111e7be034335d9a60af32766c.jpg

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I called my nephew and my
Great niece addy she's 4 answered
And i told her i would stop by for a haircut
His wife a hairdresser cuts my hair for free.
20190527_142505.jpg Addy said she would cut my hair
And got mad when i wouldn't let her.

fossil

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
A pic of my youngest grand daughter. She will be 3 in August.

The sweetest little girl even in her terrible two's.

Most of you know how hard it is to get a pic without the forced kindergarten smile. My brother got this one.

blythe with the oerfect smile..jpg

fossil

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I called my nephew and my
Great niece addy she's 4 answered
And i told her i would stop by for a haircut
His wife a hairdresser cuts my hair for free.
View attachment 185133 Addy said she would cut my hair
And got mad when i wouldn't let her.

I let my wife cut my hair once. I'm pretty sure your 4 year old niece couldn't have done any worse. The barber asked me if I cut my own hair.

blacksmith

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I let my wife cut my hair once. I'm pretty sure your 4 year old niece couldn't have done any worse. The barber asked me if I cut my own hair.

I agree with you @fossil!
I always cut my own hair and I must not do too bad of a job because no one has ever made fun of me yet.

Well one time when me and my wife first started dating she asked if she could cut my hair like an idiot I said ok. Well........... let's just say that I had to shave my head! I felt like I was in boot camp all over again only my barber this time (my wife to be) was laughing uncontrollably. Needless to say I was a little upset because she made me look like an idiot!

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We just got back from a vacation on Monday. I took our 7 year old grandson Elliot fishing for some thing a little better than perch and sunfish. He was set on catching a walleye.

Here's his little walleye.

20190829_081347-1-jpg.756963

This is his big finger/thumb AKA Roland Martin bass which was about 10" long. Go camera wide angle!

20190829_075811-1-jpg.756964

This one was 1.9 lbs. He was thrilled. Hanging on to the fish and his Thomas the Tank Engine towel.

20190829_082354-1-jpg.756965

I never wet a line on the excursion but it was one of the most satisfying fishing times for me ever.
Can't see the pics, Tim

fossil

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Not sure why but I will try a direct up load. They show for me for some reason. I did a copy and paste.

We just got back from a vacation on Monday. I took our 7 year old grandson Elliot fishing for some thing a little better than perch and sunfish. He was set on catching a walleye.

Here's his little walleye.

walleye.jpg

This one was 1.9 lbs. He was thrilled. Hanging on to the fish and his Thomas the Tank Engine towel.

1.9 lb bass.jpg

This is his big finger/thumb AKA Roland Martin bass which was about 10" long. Go camera wide angle!

Little bass.jpg

I never wet a line on the excursion but it was one of the most satisfying fishing times for me ever.

I took our 5 year old grand daughter and grandson perch fishing and they enjoyed it. My 3 year old grand daughter wanted to go as well but was more interested in organizing the boat and playing with my pliers. She did a couple of perch and a sunfish.

Last edited: