High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

The Official Brag About Your Kids Thread.

Yukon Stihl

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
3:56 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Time to brag again
My Little girl is all grown up and will be leaving for University tomorrow.The first member of our family in North America to attend University.
She is following her dream and taking a 4 year major in theater.
Now i will start a new life as an Empty Nester.
It is bittersweet as i type these words,knowing my time of watching her grow up and seeing her everyday is over. But i am happy for her as her life of adventure begins.
I used to have the ability to shut of the water works,i lost that the moment she was born.If anyone had told me how fast the last 19 years would fly by i would not have believed them.But fly it does.
If you have kids don't take the time you have with them for granted,treasure it.
I look back a see a lot of tough dissensions i had to make on where my time was spent,i really wish i could revisit some of them.But there are no do overs.
This isn't a dress rehearsal,make it count.
Thomas

ajschainsaws

Axes never run out of Gas
GoldMember
Local time
11:56 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well said can’t add much too that it’s true time just flies by and one minute there starting school then there moving to big school then leaving I’ve missed so much time away on the road and lots of regrets missing out but you can’t turn back the clock

czar800

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
6:56 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Time to brag again
My Little girl is all grown up and will be leaving for University tomorrow.The first member of our family in North America to attend University.
She is following her dream and taking a 4 year major in theater.
Now i will start a new life as an Empty Nester.
It is bittersweet as i type these words,knowing my time of watching her grow up and seeing her everyday is over. But i am happy for her as her life of adventure begins.
I used to have the ability to shut of the water works,i lost that the moment she was born.If anyone had told me how fast the last 19 years would fly by i would not have believed them.But fly it does.
If you have kids don't take the time you have with them for granted,treasure it.
I look back a see a lot of tough dissensions i had to make on where my time was spent,i really wish i could revisit some of them.But there are no do overs.
This isn't a dress rehearsal,make it count.
Thomas

Well said! Time spent with the kiddos is the most valuable thing we can give them!

Homelite410

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
5:56 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
She saved for 3 years to buy him and she turned 13 yesterday!
bd31afee28098f35abac24853f8153fd.jpg

blacksmith

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
6:56 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Here's a picture of me and my family the oldest (high school graduation picture) just started his first year at St. Francis University. He was accepted into the 6 year accelerated doctorate program for physical therapy as well as the honors program. And my youngest on the end is a high school sophomore that is taking the welding course through vo-tech. Out of the 4 people in that picture I am the dumbest! Hahaha.

20180518_203256.jpg