cowroy

Super OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
11:50 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I wanted to make sure that I didn’t forget how to get there. Back in Jamestown this morning. Good morning Randy.
c02140d7adfc6554565403b821922077.jpg

mdavlee

Hillbilly grinder
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yeah, spinning the chain at the event, as needed, is too time consuming. I can make it better next year.

A work in progress....

372 build off we had 2 bars and new loops. People changing chains as JD was running the saws. Worked pretty good that way. The short bar race 9 and 10 puns need a bar set up for them so that will need to be on the owner

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
10:50 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
372 build off we had 2 bars and new loops. People changing chains as JD was running the saws. Worked pretty good that way. The short bar race 9 and 10 puns need a bar set up for them so that will need to be on the owner

This brings up another question. Will these be run by the same operator ? Hate to have a good saw not show well because the operator was a hack...

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
10:50 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’ll run yours:D:devil:

It isn't like I have the skill to build one so it really doesn't matter too much to me. I will have one after getting a great deal on an HD rental and I will love having it but I am not the guy that is doing the building it so it shouldn't be me running it.

I just think that the idea of standardizing the testing with the same bar and off the roll chain is lost if the saws all have different operators.

Goes to how @Cut4fun did the chain build offs. One power head, one operator. Remove as many variables as possible if you really want to identify the saw as the difference. Matt could run a stock saw and give me a head start and he'd still win.

Intoxsawcated

Super OPE Member
Local time
8:50 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It isn't like I have the skill to build one so it really doesn't matter too much to me. I will have one after getting a great deal on an HD rental and I will love having it but I am not the guy that is doing the building it so it shouldn't be me running it.

I just think that the idea of standardizing the testing with the same bar and off the roll chain is lost if the saws all have different operators.

Goes to how @Cut4fun did the chain build offs. One power head, one operator. Remove as many variables as possible if you really want to identify the saw as the difference. Matt could run a stock saw and give me a head start and he'd still win.
Mastermind saw/saws; Operator Class

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

Deets066

AKA Deetsey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

It’s only timed down cuts. One at a time, not consecutive