Fruecrue

certified hand catcher
Local time
4:50 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ok.....to answer a few questions.

You will be supplying your own bars. I will have a roll or possibly two of Stihl RS chain to spin loops from. I'll need some help paying for the chain, so I'll be asking for whatever is a fair price for the two loops you'll need. You keep the chains of course.

Thoughts, ideas, mild criticism?
Good plan boss.

Semotony

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
3:50 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ok.....to answer a few questions.

You will be supplying your own bars. I will have a roll or possibly two of Stihl RS chain to spin loops from. I'll need some help paying for the chain, so I'll be asking for whatever is a fair price for the two loops you'll need. You keep the chains of course.

Thoughts, ideas, mild criticism?
Sounds right. Competitors will have time to improve the edge of factory chain won't they? Gullets & raker height and so on?

Battle Cross 2

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
4:50 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hoping to make it this year just found out I'll be able to pick up a truck shortly so planning on making a week of it. Plan to throw my grom in the bed and spend a day or two on tail of the dragon while I'm down that way. Should be a fun trip.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hoping to make it this year just found out I'll be able to pick up a truck shortly so planning on making a week of it. Plan to throw my grom in the bed and spend a day or two on tail of the dragon while I'm down that way. Should be a fun trip.

Come On !!!!

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Tried out my 28” chain at the Iowa gtg.

Lol, did just about everything I wanted to it. Never did set raker height though. I sure hope somebody has a video of that. :risas3:

I'm not even building a saw. Just gonna host the event.