The new 70cc ECHO saw

Battle Cross 2

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
4:10 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It better have a $600 MSRP if they want to be able to move very many of them.
If the price is 600 I better be able to pick up a 620pw for the price of a 590 when it goes on sale. If it can't put a beating on my ported 590 it won't matter how cheap it is.

thedude74

Bonafide & Stuff !!!
Local time
1:10 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
ECHO aint gonna listen to us chainsaw nuts. Nope. They could care less. Either buy it or don't.

Me thinks you're right. I couldn't even find a "contact us" on the Echo US website.

Piston Skirt

Super OPE Member
Local time
10:10 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Turned into the funniest thread real fast

In less than a year this thread will become into short bursts of "I told them to change the recoil but they didn't listen" thread :) Then some will say it's too ugly. Others will say the plastics look too sharp. Some will use catalogue numbers to announce how average the saw is. None of those guys will have used it once.
Fair bit later somebody will finally buy it and notice it has something outstanding but the rest won't believe him because the recoil is still ugly. Somebody will port it and post positive information both on how the saw is built and how good the porting results are.
Nobody will care the saw still has non-electronic carb because black recoil.
That's what we are dear forum fellas :)

TreeLife

I'm Dominick
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
In less than a year this thread will become into short bursts of "I told them to change the recoil but they didn't listen" thread :) Then some will say it's too ugly. Others will say the plastics look too sharp. Some will use catalogue numbers to announce how average the saw is. None of those guys will have used it once.
Fair bit later somebody will finally buy it and notice it has something outstanding but the rest won't believe him because the recoil is still ugly. Somebody will port it and post positive information both on how the saw is built and how good the porting results are.
Nobody will care the saw still has non-electronic carb because black recoil.
That's what we are dear forum fellas :)
Nah.

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
Dual felling spikes, screw on caps, manual adjustable carb, roller chain catch... need I go on?

I'm not going to lie I'm looking forward to this saw regardless of the "cheap" looking black recoil cover and sharp plastics.:couch:

Last edited: