The new 70cc ECHO saw

lehman live edge slab

Live Action
Local time
12:32 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’m thinking I need to build my short case, red light non decomp 066 now. Used to think a ms 660 was in the same class after work. Plus much more common

dustinwilt68

Wilt Built Work Saws
Local time
1:32 PM
User ID
Reaction score
I got a few saws by him too, I have admired Tony's work also though, always builds some interesting saws, mutiple brands, I don't care what name is on the saw, if it runs good and is reliable that's what counts, I just call a spade a spade on any model by any brand, some don't like that, certain brand guys are more sensitive then others, I got no time for that BS.

lehman live edge slab

Live Action
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Call out what you want all make some good and some not so good. Not a big fan of the home/farm saws from any company but I personally think a
Stihl is built slightly better than a husqvarna in this category. I’ve worked on a few 455 ranchers and a couple 350’s and I’m even less impressed with them than an 029 stihl even though they all work.

dustinwilt68

Wilt Built Work Saws
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I agree all make good and some no so good models, I don't mess with much homeowner line of saws, 350 can be made to run good but husky should have used metal intake clamps and added a muffler bracket imo. Don't know why they didn't add 2.00 worth of parts to them.

hseII

AKA - Karenberly's Husband
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’m glad you had it to keep mine company the other day. 2 echos 16 Stihl s and 2 macs those four little trees didn’t have a chance. Anyone know when the 70 will be released?

d5f53765de081de3daa31fd68bc1e64e.jpg

The truck was loaded: job didn’t matter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Can some one update me on who Lord Dark Helmet is, sorry for my ignorance.

I'm not sure what Lord Dark Helmet is in reference to. Evidently I'm pretty ignorant as well. This fellow Broddie, I can shed some light on. He's an abrasive sort of guy who had a lot of followers on Facebook.

hseII

AKA - Karenberly's Husband
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Exhibit B:

It will get noticed. I will make sure that Saw is pushed hard.

I have the following to do it. Watch n see.

View attachment 169638

In time you will see. I know how many have purchased an Echo because of me. I was straight husky guy for decades. The market is already feeling Echo believe me .If I can see this so will others. Count on the Shack .

You have a "following"? You suppose they like being called followers?

Wow, I mean are you serious? What are you going to do that's going to make a difference? And where is that difference going to be made?

Guess you will have to pay attention .I'm sure some here know who I am . I'm already being felt . Like me or hate me I'm in the game and not new to this .

Spike Nailed It.
So, it's really not about the saws, is it? It's all about you.

you sure want to pick me apart. LOL keep trying spike .You hardly have the while picture but think you do.

Yeah I take out the trash . Don't be one of the %2

I have thought of sending him one .I do give ssws and gear away.

Lord Dark Helmet

97a347e92699788abfefb189803ae73c.jpg