GoldMember
Local time
8:25 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Exhibit A:

dd1799c111ec5d4e3dff3b249f6e7108.jpg

Bashes All inferior brands, i.e. those that aren’t ECHO, but has mirrored 372s as his background.

I guess he’s never ran one of those long enough to know about the bearing pockets or that dreadful whine they have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
The riddle of steel

Spike60

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good Lord, this went as far off topic as you can go. :)

That fruitcake pic looks like it's already been "through the system" once. God I hate fruitcake. Most of those ingredients don't belong with one another. LOL

Battle Cross 2

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I just gotta say it......

F U CK Facebook.

It's evidently a great place for pretend saw gurus to gain a huge following.....and overly inflated ego though.
I agree but I would say *f-word social media in general. At 34 I guess I'm an odd ball but never had a Myspace or FB page and have no intention of having one in the future.

hseII

AKA - Karenberly's Husband
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

That fruitcake pic looks like it's already been "through the system" once. God I hate fruitcake. Most of those ingredients don't belong with one another. LOL

I think the actual fruitcake has been thru some kinda system as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
7:25 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

I'm a weirdo......

I actually like fruitcake.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
7:25 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I just gotta say it......

F U CK Facebook.

It's evidently a great place for pretend saw gurus to gain a huge following.....and overly inflated ego though.

It ain't so bad if you and the people you friend use it correctly, I.E. sharing family photos. Otherwise it's a wasteland of garbage.

RIDE-RED 350r

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I was in that group for awhile. It first I thought they were just a little dorky and over the top but generally good. Well once I read a long stupid rant posted by one of the mods basically ridiculing true professionals in the forestry and arborist industry I'd had enough. I'm not one for casting my pearls before swine usually so I just ditched. Pretty sad when a group of people get all pumped up ridiculing people for wearing PPE and engaging in good work practices in the woods.

That's the caliber of tool that has been trying to impress you Bob. Myself, I remain unimpressed.

TreeLife

I'm Dominick
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I remember you trying to fight the good fight there. You were outnumbered..bad enough trying to argue with one fool, let alone a whole herd of em.
You know what they say, argue with an idiot and they will drag you down and beat you with experience.