Country flag
3ec977047a3e5e8d4f6b9ba213afafb5.jpg

Agent Orange

Stihl trying
Local time
12:57 AM
User ID
Reaction score
My son's Labrador, Griffey. He's named after his favorite baseball player. He was a year old in October when this was taken
View attachment 13257
Waterfowl labs earned my respect. Those dogs will jump in freezing cold water, fetch a bird they can't eat, and then sit in the blind soaking wet and shivering for a chance to do it again. Great picture.

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
1:57 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Waterfowl labs earned my respect. Those dogs will jump in freezing cold water, fetch a bird they can't eat, and then sit in the blind soaking wet and shivering for a chance to do it again. Great picture.
My older lab was retrieving for us one day a few years ago. The next day the lake froze over. Absolutely hardcore

SteveinUT

Have gun - will travel
Local time
11:57 PM
User ID
Reaction score
What kinda dog is Gizmo?
Don't know, to be honest. She's a stray that literally showed up on our front porch one day, nearly starved to death. She has some brindle patches and so my wife thinks she's part pit. The other "half" we think is some kind of cattle dog. But, it's anyone's guess. She's a good dog. Sad that she likely got dumped out in our area, because we live in the sticks about 10 miles out of town. She was probably within a week of starvation. All of her ribs along with her hip bones were showing when my wife went out on the front porch one morning and found her curled up in a sweat-jacket left out on the front porch bench. Anyway, she has a good home now.