Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
11:09 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
567d217a48c8f1311f825de102112808.jpg

Cyborg
Great looking canine Mike and even better looking site @ www.bigoak.org.
I'm mighty impressed & moved to see what you guys are doing for the boys & girls!

00wyk

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
5:09 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We got a new hound, a whippet lurcher, from a friend's animal rescue not long ago. He was a bit rough, and mostly blind, but cleaned up quickly with some good food and love. Here he is excited about his walks.

amberg

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
12:09 AM
User ID
Reaction score
View attachment 177101 View attachment 177101 My little buddy passed away yesterday. Sometimes Life SUCKS!!

So sorry my friend!! They are your best friend, As they love you, and they are always trying to tell you so. ( As most people do not realize it ) I am very :touched:! As I have said here before, Always love your doggies, and they will love you! ( As I love my avatar )

Wilhelm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
6:09 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My mom insisted to get a new dog, this is what she brought home.
DSC01903.JPG

Her name is Heidi and she melted a part of my heart I thought frozen solid after my dog Fifi passed away last year.

She loves to cuddle.
DSC01906.JPG

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Wilhelm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
6:09 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
She's a cute dog.
She is house trained as she was born and raised in an apartment in town.

She is extremely quiet, I have heard her bark only a couple times, and she growled at me once with her sweet voice as I tried to take away some grilled chicken breast from her (in play of course).

She is a nibbler, she starts biting fingers, hands, feet whenever she is happy when cuddling - she does so softly, but one can still feel her tiny sharp teeth.

As long as she can hear,see or feel someone close by she doesn't require too much attention - she entertains herself exploring her surroundings.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
She is house trained as she was born and raised in an apartment in town.

She is extremely quiet, I have heard her bark only a couple times, and she growled at me once with her sweet voice as I tried to take away some grilled chicken breast from her (in play of course).

She is a nibbler, she starts biting fingers, hands, feet whenever she is happy when cuddling - she does so softly, but one can still feel her tiny sharp teeth.

As long as she can hear,see or feel someone close by she doesn't require too much attention - she entertains herself exploring her surroundings.

She sounds like a perfect companion.