High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

The dogs of OPEforum

jrsdws

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
8:52 PM
User ID
Reaction score
My Rosie girl will turn 5 on Saturday and I hunted her all day today for her birthday. She lives for birds....not so much the hand that feeds her. I love her to pieces....she's just not a lover girl. She's a gamer. She has a "not quit" "can't be beat" attitude that drives her like no dog I've ever owned.

DSC_0011.JPG

Showing the big kids where the birds are at a young age.

PB030010.JPG

Our proudest day. Right after we passed her final Master Hunter leg and she earned her MH title.

IMG_9136.JPG

jrsdws

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
8:52 PM
User ID
Reaction score
My latest project, Rip. He was my breeder pick male from Rosie's litter last year. He's starting off on the right foot and having a productive hunting season for me. He's starting to show lot's of the drive that mama has, but he's a big goober of a lover boy. I think he's a keeper. He was making short full swim water retrieves at 11 weeks old.

P7200028.JPG P7200009.JPG

millerenterprise

Super OPE Member
Local time
9:52 PM
User ID
Reaction score
8da3d439c1f5e2fb35d035cf201b7f30.jpg
this is hannah. She a working Australian red heeler cattle dog. She's 13 and has had a good many stiches and a few pins to but still going strong.

Sent from my SPH-L710T using Tapatalk

millerenterprise

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I want a blue merle Aussie
I had Australian blue heelers all my life up until i was prob twenty five. Seen a red one at a livestock auction and bought one two wks later. Hannah my red i have now is getting a little slow so I'm gonna get another pup to learn the ropes. It seems it helps them learn their job if they run with a veteran dog for a yr or so. Working with livestock is kinda hard on them sometimes. Sorting rank bulls they r bound to get busted up.

Sent from my SPH-L710T using Tapatalk

cgraham1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
6:52 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I don't have a dog. Here's my brothers dog that hangs out at the shop all day, and *s-words and pisses everywhere (except outside :mad:). Leave him outside for two hours, and the first thing he does when he comes in, is go take a dump somewhere inside the shop.

image.jpg

trooney

Admitted Woodaholic
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
image.jpeg This is our 4 year old ornery lab Dugan. Cant see him real good in the first one, my wifes got all the good pics on her camera. That was taken Jan. 2014. The second one is Dugan now. An unhappy camper being the victim of "happy tail". He kept taking out the sutures and staples!!image.jpegd