The dogs of OPEforum

Duce

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
5:40 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Randy, sorry to hear you lost a good buddy. Had to have my Bull Terrier "Duce" put down, not a good day. Outstanding family member. Kidney failure.IMG_6733.JPG

Blackgreyhounds

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
f9b6c2de-5f57-4df2-ae6d-b81441fde8f5_zpsx9dkjxgk.jpg

Augie and Rosie. Two of our current herd of five.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This is milo a friend gave him to me i got him for myself but my sister wanted him my great nieces ride him like a horse lol
Do you think hes worth the 600.00 my friend gave for him haha20161105_155104.jpg

Wilhelm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
11:40 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This is my sisters K9, he is incredibly smart, is command trained and has energy without end.
His name is Odin.
Odin 1.jpg

Even a steam engine needs a little bit of resting:
Odin 2.JPG

He loves to do the dishes:
Odin 3.JPG Odin 4.JPG

Here he is eating a dry pig ear, his regular between meals snack:
Odin 5.JPG

He is a:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Entlebucher_Mountain_Dog

Last edited:

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score

Wilhelm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My pups love the pig ears.
My own dog Fifi didn't know what to do with them but to burry them.
Before Odin went back home we dug up 2 or 3 ears that my dog buried and gave them to Odin so they don't go to waste.

My dog Fifi is much smaller than Odin is, his jaw muscles are therefore much weaker.

My dog Fifi generally isn't picky about food, but what Odin is used to eat Fifi wouldn't even piss on.
Odin eats raw veggies and fruits the way my Fifi eats raw meat.

Odin is not allowed to eat big hard bones, he doesn't chew them small enough which causes digestive problems.

Last edited:

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
My own dog Fifi didn't know what to do with them but to burry them.
Before Odin went back home we dug up 2 or 3 ears that my dog buried and gave them to Odin so they don't go to waste.

My dog Fifi is much smaller than Odin is, his yaw muscles are therefore much weaker.

My dog Fifi generally isn't picky about food, but what Odin is used to eat Fifi wouldn't even piss on.
Odin eats raw veggies and fruits the way my Fifi eats raw meat.

Odin is not allowed to eat big hard bones, he doesn't chew them small enough which causes digestive problems.
I used to buy pig ears at TSC and then found my local feed store and huge ones for half the price. It takes my Rat Terrier about 45 mins to eat one but my hounds devour them.

Wilhelm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I used to buy pig ears at TSC and then found my local feed store and huge ones for half the price. It takes my Rat Terrier about 45 mins to eat one but my hounds devour them.
No idea what they cost my sister.

Odin finishes of a pig ear in about 5 minutes, it is funy to watch him eating it.
The very last piece he always tries to swallow whole.
It usually doesn't do him good as it gets stuck in his throat and my sister then showes her hand down his mouth to pull it back out.
Funny thing is, he then doesn't repeat the mistake and chews the remaining ear piece further down.

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Was abandoned in knnel on side of a house in middle of aug in fl heat as a 3 to 4 month old wa maciated had flys on her mouth ate up with hook worms now sleeps in my be between wife and i and loves kids loves to ride in truck and boat

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Was abandoned in knnel on side of a house in middle of aug in fl heat as a 3 to 4 month old wa maciated had flys on her mouth ate up with hook worms now sleeps in my be between wife and i and loves kids loves to ride in truck and boat
That's sad. Too many people miss treat these dogs. Mine were the best dogs around my kids.