High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

The aventures of Captain Dave and T.Roller

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
9:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Some pretty awesome wood score pics! I'm jones'n for some cooler weather so I can get my hoard on!
Firewood starts in an hour or so. Starting with a big ass dry pile right next to a couple of backhoes with empty buckets! Oak and locust will be the bulk of this years stacks. Hooray for good hardwood. Should I ship off all this cherry, maple and mullbury, ya think?

Wolverine

dilligaf
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Mullbury is excellent far wood. I’d keep it all.

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Mullbury is excellent far wood. I’d keep it all.
Just hate the large amount of white ash it leaves behind. I know, some complaint right? Lol... Burns hot as hell and real clean. So much maple, cherry and red oak this year, a lot needs to go. I'm thinking high end smoker/cooking wood? Remember where I live, the rat race...

Have access to at least 50 standing cords of dead oak. Then those big fuggin cherry trees and maples. They are on the ground, standing dead and just everywhere. Stuff to 30".

I set aside over fifty sassy poles 20ft+. Some small ones and most are 5" or better on the small end. The big ones are 14-15ftL x 10"+

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
8:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Firewood starts in an hour or so. Starting with a big ass dry pile right next to a couple of backhoes with empty buckets! Oak and locust will be the bulk of this years stacks. Hooray for good hardwood. Should I ship off all this cherry, maple and mullbury, ya think?

I'd save the cherry for smoking.