High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

PAST Tennessee GTG @ Mastermind's

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
8:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
A Man's handshake to me goes with his word. Both tell the character of the other.

These two exchanges are a dying part of America these days. Hard work, callouses and labor is what we all can be proud of. Looking forward to it Randy and others.
With a post like that I'd be glad to shake your hand

Chris Zautner

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@porsche965 John If you are going to go I would like to ship my Stihl ms 441 rcm down to Tennessee to run with your sawzilla. I only ask to see a few pictures of my saw being ran with members here on the forum And maybe a video of it with sawzilla if that's possible. That's if anyone wants to run my saw.

porsche965

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sure. She has been a really good saw to me. She was the first to my knowledge of the 441"c" model sold in this country and ported. Very reliable. The new 441/461 replacement should be very interesting, but you know the Germans, they are never early to the party. And we wait.....

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
@porsche965 John If you are going to go I would like to ship my Stihl ms 441 rcm down to Tennessee to run with your sawzilla. I only ask to see a few pictures of my saw being ran with members here on the forum And maybe a video of it with sawzilla if that's possible. That's if anyone wants to run my saw.
I would like to nominate myself to the running of your saw lol