Tell me a joke.....

Brush Ape

Direct Connection
Local time
8:13 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What's the last thing you want to hear right after you just gave Willie Nelson a blowjob?

"I'm not Willie Nelson."

merc_man

merc_man
Local time
9:13 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
82b2791551f2fcb9d48bcd499c1ec5b1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Wood Doctor

Edwin
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The census taker was greeted at the door by seven-year-old Susie. She told him that her daddy was a doctor but he wasn’t home because he was performing an appendectomy.

“Goodness, that’s a very big word for such a little girl,” the census taker said. “Do you know what it means?”

“Uh-huh, sure do.” Susie replied. “Four thousand bucks and that doesn’t even include the anesthesiologist or the prescription drugs.”

thedude74

Bonafide & Stuff !!!
Local time
6:13 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So ole Johny moves down to rural Texas. After about a week his neighbor stops by and introduces himself. "Hi I'm Billy Bob, good to meet you". Johny says "nice to meet you too." Billy Bob then invites Johny over for a party. " Yes, sir" says Billy Bob, ""it's gonna be quite the shindig! There's gonna be drinkin and dancin and fukin and fightin!" "Wow!" Says Johny "what should I wear?!!" Billy Bob replies "it don't matter it's just gonna be you and me."

thedude74

Bonafide & Stuff !!!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Speaking of seals......
I was driving down the beach last week enjoying views and came upon this ole boy standing by his pickup truck with huge puddle of oil under the engine. I stopped and asked if he was ok. He says "I blew a seal". To which I replied "you ought to figure out what's wrong with your truck insteading of abusing the wildlife you sick bastard" He just gave me this strange look as I drove away.
Some people's kids huh?

thedude74

Bonafide & Stuff !!!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
A guy, let's call him Wally, goes to a bar looking for some stimulation. He's sees a pretty blonde sittng at a table by herself sobbing. Wally walks over and introduces himself.

"Hi I'm Wally" The blonde replies in a sad tone"I'm Susie, nice to meet you Wally". Wally then asks "you mind if I sit down?". Susie says "yeah, ok". Wally asks Susie why she's sad and crying. "My husband, of ten years left me today" Replies Susie with a slight wimper in her voice. "He said I was too kinky for him". Surprised, Wally blurts out " my girlfriend just left me for the same reason, said I'm just too kinky for her!"

Susie's eyes light up and she gets a playful look on her face. "Maybe we should go back to my place and get kinky together?"

Wally, staring at Susie like a predator does it's prey, says "that sounds like a wonderful idea Susie"

Wally pays the bar tab and he follows Susie back to her place. Once inside Suzie says in a seductive voice "I'm going to change into something more exciting, make yourself comfortable Wally, I'll be right back"

Wally pours a drink and Susie heads off into the bathroom. Several minutes later Susie returns to the living room wearing lingerie and holding a whip in her hand only to find Wally walking out the front door. Confused, Susie blurts out "where are you going Wally? I thought we were going to get kinky!"

Kinky? Hell! I effed your cat and *s-word in your purse I'm outta here!

Last edited:

thedude74

Bonafide & Stuff !!!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Only in California baby!

A young guy employed at SeaWorld takes his car in to the local Audi dealership to have it dianosed due to fluctuating idle. He's told to return the next day to picked up his car. The following day the young man takes an Uber to the Audi dealership and sees his car still in the garage bay on the lift. He greets the mechinac. The mechanic looks him in the eyes and says "you blew a seal". The you man embarrassed, stares at his feet and says "yeah, but did you find out what's wrong with my car?"

Wood Doctor

Edwin
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
A police officer pulls over a speeding car. The officer says, “I clocked you at 80 miles per hour, sir.”

The driver says, “Gee, officer, I had it on cruise control at 60, perhaps your radar needs calibrating.”

Not looking up from her knitting the wife says sweetly from the passenger seat, “Now don’t be silly, dear, you know that this car doesn’t have cruise control.”

As the officer writes out the ticket, the driver looks over at his wife and growls, “Can’t you keep your mouth shut for once?”

The wife smiles demurely and says, “You should be thankful your radar detector went off when it did.”

As the officer makes out the second ticket for the illegal radar detector unit, the man glowers at his wife and says through clenched teeth, “Darn it, woman, can’t you keep your mouth shut.”

The officer frowns and says, “And I notice that you’re not wearing your seat belt, sir. That’s an automatic $75 fine.”

The driver says, “Yeah, well, you see officer, I had it on, but took it off when you pulled me over so that I could get my license out of my back pocket.”

The wife says,” Now, dear, you know very well that you didn’t have your seat belt on. You never wear your seat belt when you’re driving.” And as the police officer is writing out the third ticket the driver turns to his wife and barks, “Why don't you shut the hell up?”

The officer looks over at the woman and asks, “Does your husband always talk to you this way, Ma’am?”

“No, officer. Only when he’s been drinking.”